First game went swimmingly. But it was only the first of many. The queue was fairly long, but the connection compared to p2p was definitely an upgrade.
Played a couple of survivor rounds. Feels much better so far. I'm getting consistent 60ms ping. I'll try a few more and then switch to killer to see how that feels
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are they live on Xbox 1?
I’ll have to try them before I decide if I’m happy.
Not currently
Wait what
And this is why I haven't played dbd in a month, because I have strict nat type...
Ps4:
First game went swimmingly. But it was only the first of many. The queue was fairly long, but the connection compared to p2p was definitely an upgrade.
☝️that
that's perfect hope they are delayed for awhile on xbox don't want em
Played a couple of survivor rounds. Feels much better so far. I'm getting consistent 60ms ping. I'll try a few more and then switch to killer to see how that feels
Your connection may seem ok but you won't be able to tell if the killer's connection is bad until you get hit.
Two more games. In both, the hitboxes seemed fine, although I did notice some latency issues from time to time when fast vaulting.
Hopefully mine works ok, i won't be home until 6
YOU'LL GET THEM AND YOU WILL LOVE IT
How do you know?
Facebook
PC Player here: You are infected with the broken servers too now. Have fun with them!
Ah,lovely,thanks.Lets test hitboxes
Well time to see if they're as bad as the PC ones.
How much deditated wham per server
Interrupts are a nightmare.