I'm not horse-spittin' around...
Why are people not allowed to swear on the forums when there are swears in the game? The quote for the perk Left Behind is "I'm not horse-shittin' around. I'm doing this alone!". I might get in trouble for quoting a game in a forum about that game!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
bullshit kekw
Look who's badwording in the tall grass
Because the forum has different rules than the game does and we chose to exclude swearing on the forum.
We can express our opinions on the forums, and you say the game and the forums have different rules, so if I express my opinion on Dead by Daylight...?
Censorship
So is the word bullshit not detected by the system or does that not count as a swear
British ones seem to work bc I've forgotten about the ban and said them anyway before.
You think this is bad? Read the quote from fire up.