Do you think these players meant what they said, about them leaving this game because of a nerf?
I don't think they meant this at all:) Cause you know why I think this. It's because survivors have said similer things before:) and it's nothing new:)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
People say things they wouldn't otherwise during outrage. But they'll adapt
I agree:)
People do quit games over changes they dislike, even dbd however I don’t think a large amount of people will leave.
They just want the fame
90% will stay, the 10% will be replaced.
I think they will actually leave. With Resistance and Predator coming out soon, DBD won't have a monopoly anymore. They'll probably end up like me. I quit the game after Plague's release but I still follow the game from a distance.
The Decisive Strike change did cause alot of players to leave the game. So a Ruin change will cause people to leave the game as well naturally.
I doubt anyone will leave because of a meta perk. It's still pretty good anyway (besides the HEX part of the ruin.)
You think so? This game is going on 4 years old and is quite expensive to catch up on now.
Nah. These people are petty attention seekers.