Can anyone test for me when survivors get notified ruin is active? I'm wondering if it'll be as soon as they start touching a gen or as soon as they let go. If it's the former then rip ruin even more, although you could just tap the gen to get the notification either way.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
let the games begin!
Lets see how many people hate the changes now
slurrrp
im realy curious ^^
Can anyone say if they removed ranks from end game screen?
Can anyone test for me when survivors get notified ruin is active? I'm wondering if it'll be as soon as they start touching a gen or as soon as they let go. If it's the former then rip ruin even more, although you could just tap the gen to get the notification either way.
Challenges list available anywhere?
Lets hope the complaining players test this out before they overreact. Cause they are acting like small kids.
I'm going to test this out:)
Clown got a massive buff. Check the rift.
I won't be home for several hours. What are you referring to?
Honestly it's probably nothing but a cosmetic in the new rift literally makes clown really op. I don't wanna spoil it you'll see.
Is the new theme for the doctor good?
Only if doc shuts up laughing.
Holy ######### lerys is dark
It is already safe to say...ruin is still not a late game perk lol
Show
Camoclown?
Doctor's new chase music is straight up garbage, too. Totally out of place. It sounds like you're playing a candy crush app in the background.
first impression so far:
Pink Elephant Clown cosmetic got added.
Not gonna lie, Lery looks damn awesome. This is the type of visual from maps I expect from a horror themed game.
OP af, pls nerf.
Speaking of cosmetics, at this rate Adam might make it to a full year without a single new item. What a legend.
no - and that's not mentioned in the patch note as well (as far as I know, that's the only change from the leaked notes).
Sometimes outrage works, apparently :P
Adam is crying now
What do you think of the new theme for doc?
to be honest ? i dont like it.
it sound weird but maybe im not used to it that doc has his own music now.