Double BloopPoints makes this community suck

CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG

do killers have any other playstyle during this event? I'm getting off until the next update or at least until the event is over. Thx for being the worst community like usual :)

Comments

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965101#Comment_965101

    I have been camped and tunneled all day. A lot of killers seem to bring Moris as well (more than usual). I hate playing survivor during these types of events.

    I was about to say the same thing about mori's. I have seen more in the past few nights than I have seen in all of December. I don't expect killers to farm, but why would you bring those and ruin everyone's chances (including their own) of getting some bonus bloodpoints?

  • The players aren't toxic the community is. In what other game is playing the game the way it is intended to be played toxic. The complainers really make this the worst game community I have ever seen. "OH NO, DON'T PLAY IN THE MOST OPTIMAL WAY TO WIN YOU MUST LET ME UNHOOK MY FRIEND AND ESCAPE".... c'mon. And I'm not even a Killer main and I feel genuine shame when my fellow Survivors carry on like this.

  • @Herman_CMH said:

    I play both side, and when I play as killer, I won’t face camp. But I will patrol the hooked one if I can’t find anyone else from BBQ. I will “tunnel” if the injured one is just in front of me. This is how the killer play.

    @Skittlesthehusky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965369#Comment_965369

    encouraging disconnecting isn't the way to go, and is in fact, against the rules. please don't.

    Its a necessary evil in many situations. If you're not enjoying the game than leave it. The option is there. Bad wifi, lag switching on the PS4 is insane with killers. I DC every time.

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965101#Comment_965101

    I have been camped and tunneled all day. A lot of killers seem to bring Moris as well (more than usual). I hate playing survivor during these types of events.

    Play as killer?

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965501#Comment_965501

    I was about to say the same thing about mori's. I have seen more in the past few nights than I have seen in all of December. I don't expect killers to farm, but why would you bring those and ruin everyone's chances (including their own) of getting some bonus bloodpoints?

    I play both sides, so I almost never use mori unless it’s for a daily. And you’re right during double BP it hurts what you earn.

    That being said, about this whole thread in general, some people really don’t need BP. They have their characters prestiged, 100 of every item, etc so they just wanna play the game.

    Calling someone selfish or entitled for playing his way is just as bad.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964469#Comment_964469

    How is the killer being greedy? By doing his best with the options available? You don’t want killers to slug, which is one of their stronger tools to secure kills? What are you giving up? Do you purposely work slower on gens, no you do your best.

    You get more points as killer for actually playing your objective and survivors get more points when they can actually play the game and not crawl

  • @TheBean said:

    gah.... I can't read all the posts...

    But what do you expect? The same every other night. You just wanted it easy during double BP so you could get a bunch of points.

    One thing is simple.... You want the points... Play killer and take them. Get those points.

    That's the thing, its like an hour que time for me rn. Im not going to waste an hour on a chance for some ######### match

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964475#Comment_964475

    You get more points as killer for actually playing your objective and survivors get more points when they can actually play the game and not crawl

    I’ve already stated I rarely ever slug, tunnel or camp... I try to hook everyone 2-3 times because you’re right that is how everyone gets the most points.

    But some people feel the need to split because the survivors all brought toolboxes and are cranking out gens. A killer who loses in 5 minutes isn’t going to get many BP

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    Double bp makes it worth it to me though.

    Wow the 500 points you got from crawling on the ground in the killers terror radius for 5 mins til you bled out just doubled to make a total of 1000 points.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965982#Comment_965982

    I’ve already stated I rarely ever slug, tunnel or camp... I try to hook everyone 2-3 times because you’re right that is how everyone gets the most points.

    But some people feel the need to split because the survivors all brought toolboxes and are cranking out gens. A killer who loses in 5 minutes isn’t going to get many BP

    Yea, but my issue is... I play solo. I carry my own ass to rank 1. Along the way, i get potatos on my team every game. Typically the dead weight potatos who got boosted by their one friend who actually is good. I don't take in items because I hord. However, my potato teammates are much less of a threat. My problem is my teams and the greed of the killer which causes me to lose in 5 mins.


    Be real tho. If the devs would just normalize 2x bp like battlefront 2 than it wouldn't be an issue. Greed wouldnt be much a factor. Instead the devs pull a 2x bp event out their ass every few months and everyone gets just so grateful that they go from slightly cival players to filthy human beings... Over a point multipler. 2x bp ruins the game.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG

    do killers have any other playstyle during this event? I'm getting off until the next update or at least until the event is over. Thx for being the worst community like usual :)

    I've been using the event to rank my killer up to a rank I can play at.

  • @dollbaby7870 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964768#Comment_964768

    Face camping is funny to me! You sit there getting camped and all 5 gens pop before you die so 3 ppl make it out. I was doing SWF with my son tonight and a hag face camped him because he popped her hex totem. I slipped in and grabbed him with BT and she just tunneled him. He laughed at it the whole time saying she knew he was the best player!!! Sometimes you have to enjoy the dumb people on DBD!!!

    Exactly, tbh if a killer is face camping he just threw the game there been times where I'm doing swf or solo we see face camping we just gen rush they the three of us just run in and unhook them and leave xD and if we can't save them then killer got one kill and like 5000 BP and depip lol

  • Ive been sitting on a lvl 3 buckle up for such an occasion....

  • Need to finish some survivor challenges before the rift closes.

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965461#Comment_965461

    Exactly, tbh if a killer is face camping he just threw the game there been times where I'm doing swf or solo we see face camping we just gen rush they the three of us just run in and unhook them and leave xD and if we can't save them then killer got one kill and like 5000 BP and depip lol

    Except too may my solo players throw themselves at the hook, rewarding them camper with a 4 kill and reinforcing their belief it’s a “good strategy.”

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/966761#Comment_966761

    Except too may my solo players throw themselves at the hook, rewarding them camper with a 4 kill and reinforcing their belief it’s a “good strategy.”

    I haven't played with solo survivors who do that too much. the other night I had a Leatherface who had me in the basement on ps4, he just stood there with incisdious (or however u spell it) and my friends got the gens done and left me to die (which im fine with) the leatherface then took the time to message me saying "GG ez kill" i just laughed because he had like 9.000ish BP and even though i died on hook from getting face camped i had like 15,000 i just said "yeah ur so good" xD

  • @Quiet_Observer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/966930#Comment_966930

    I haven't played with solo survivors who do that too much. the other night I had a Leatherface who had me in the basement on ps4, he just stood there with incisdious (or however u spell it) and my friends got the gens done and left me to die (which im fine with) the leatherface then took the time to message me saying "GG ez kill" i just laughed because he had like 9.000ish BP and even though i died on hook from getting face camped i had like 15,000 i just said "yeah ur so good" xD

    LOL so many situations like that lately, my teammates just crank gens and as soon as I die they leave. Post game chat they apologize and I say “don’t ever apologize, if you would have fed him kills I would be mad.”

  • I didnt know on them. But i do know on console the killer is the host

  • Oh i do have skill. I just play the way i want. And just dont care about what ne body says. Lom

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964743#Comment_964743

    It's everyone's match. Even when killer was host. Survivors paid for the game, just as much as killers. Be less entitled.

    Im not entitled at all. Im just giving the survivors main the same treatment that they give to the killers. Lol

  • @Negan4891 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964831#Comment_964831

    Im not entitled at all. Im just giving the survivors main the same treatment that they give to the killers. Lol

    Survivors and killers have equal amounts of toxicity. That being said, I don't think I've ever come across a survivor who made such ludicrous, and entitled statements like "this is my game, not yours".

  • @TheMonadoBoi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/964743#Comment_964743

    First of all it's not your match, and second of all wow there really are some entitled shits in this community. If you like tunneling, good for you, don't be an entitled brat and think just because you're the killer your fun is somehow more important than theirs.

    Hopefully when you rank up, if you ever do, you'll understand there's people on both sides and this game will never be the best it can be until we understand that.

    So. I just dont care. But im not entitled at all. The killer get blame for every thing. But i feel sorry for ya. That you understand what the killer goes thru. They paid for it to. I agree with ya on that one. But whos ever is the host is there match.

  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965993#Comment_965993

    Yea, but my issue is... I play solo. I carry my own a$$ to rank 1. Along the way, i get potatos on my team every game. Typically the dead weight potatos who got boosted by their one friend who actually is good. I don't take in items because I hord. However, my potato teammates are much less of a threat. My problem is my teams and the greed of the killer which causes me to lose in 5 mins.

    Be real tho. If the devs would just normalize 2x bp like battlefront 2 than it wouldn't be an issue. Greed wouldnt be much a factor. Instead the devs pull a 2x bp event out their a$s every few months and everyone gets just so grateful that they go from slightly cival players to f*cking filthy human beings... Over a point multipler. 2x bp ruins the game.

    Amen on that one. You are 100% right

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/967319#Comment_967319

    Survivors and killers have equal amounts of toxicity. That being said, I don't think I've ever come across a survivor who made such ludicrous, and entitled statements like "this is my game, not yours".

    Lol. Thats funny

  • @Negan4891 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/965495#Comment_965495

    So. I just dont care. But im not entitled at all. The killer get blame for every thing. But i feel sorry for ya. That you understand what the killer goes thru. They paid for it to. I agree with ya on that one. But whos ever is the host is there match.

    Entitlement

  • Lol. Your blind. If you dont see what some of these survivors main do. You just a fool. Cuz you get butt hurt when a killer main does it. Agin im NOT entitled. Mr blind man. Lol

  • I've basically been farming with survivors the entire event. I just add the points evenly between survivors and killers. I was able to get 6 new perks for survivors and add points in to get more perks added to some killers. It's really a win win imo.

  • You actually lose a ######### ton of points if you camp, don't you?


  • @TooKoolFoU said:

    CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG CAMP TUNNEL SLUG

    do killers have any other playstyle during this event? I'm getting off until the next update or at least until the event is over. Thx for being the worst community like usual :)

    I've seen it this weekend, but tbh, it hasn't been more than usual! What I've seen more than usual was killers just wanting to farm with survivors (but even that hasn't been in exageration, only a bit more than usual)!

1 2 ›