I don't think a character selection reflects the player's skill.
I don't have an hard time against anyone really;but I know I have an easy one against Claudettes. 🤔
I’ve only been trying out killer for a short time. I’m a usual survivor main but wanted to try something new. The Neas have never not been annoying so I noted the trend lol.
It feels like every other Nea just wants to cause trouble. Some are good, I just see them as the most often toxic (especially since Claudette's dark cosmetics were nerfed).
Kind of breaking the rules here as I mainly play survivor but I always seem to have trouble with Megs who drop pallets on my face, leave me for dead etc.
And after I sacrifice myself so they can escape they teabag at the gate like a douche and then get killed anyway... Why Meg why? 😢
Claudette because there are two types that give me a hard time: type one is super immersed and doesn't do any productive, so you can't find them the whole match. Or type two, who is tbagging and flashlight klicking and does everything to annoy the killer as much as possible and just be super toxic.
I run in a lot more toxic Claudettes than Neas actually.
as a Nea main, I think Nea. If the nea is a default skin theyre most likely a rank 20. If they have cosmetics from 3 different outfits: theres a good chance youll get looped for 5 gens.
I don't mind the looping and mindgames or whatever so much as the blendettes. I am using reshade which makes my game moodier, darker and more cinematic looking like the trailer vids. I just love eye candy but at the cost of blendettes being able to hide so well sometimes and make me feel dumb. Luckily as a plague, who I often play as, I can make sure that they are infected so that they can't do sneaky tricks on me. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In my experience it’s always the flashlight toting Nea. Never fails, but Dwights a close second.
I’ve only been trying out killer for a short time. I’m a usual survivor main but wanted to try something new. The Neas have never not been annoying so I noted the trend lol.
Ace. They usually have rad cosmetics, loop really well and you can't even hear them when they're injured.
Another one where Quentin is locked behind the 'Other' vote.
Usually David's, Ace's, Tapp's and Quentin's give me the good runs
I honestly forget about Quentin and detective tapp.
Daddy Jakes are usually good
gnore that I’m a Jake main(Ace is a close second)Claudette = toxic
It feels like every other Nea just wants to cause trouble. Some are good, I just see them as the most often toxic (especially since Claudette's dark cosmetics were nerfed).
Well... I would have picked Nea, but Claudettes can be quite toxic too AND are invisible.
Ace players are usually pretty good.
I typically have the most problems with Ace and Steve mains.
No idea why Claudette was voted for. Every P3 Claudette is a garbage player that relies on their team dying so they can get hatch.
Usually Steve so I picked other.
Blendette
Kind of breaking the rules here as I mainly play survivor but I always seem to have trouble with Megs who drop pallets on my face, leave me for dead etc.
And after I sacrifice myself so they can escape they teabag at the gate like a douche and then get killed anyway... Why Meg why? 😢
Claudette because there are two types that give me a hard time: type one is super immersed and doesn't do any productive, so you can't find them the whole match. Or type two, who is tbagging and flashlight klicking and does everything to annoy the killer as much as possible and just be super toxic.
I run in a lot more toxic Claudettes than Neas actually.
as a Nea main, I think Nea. If the nea is a default skin theyre most likely a rank 20. If they have cosmetics from 3 different outfits: theres a good chance youll get looped for 5 gens.
Low rank survivors. For some reason they are always trying to balance the game...
Claudette, impossible to see with the bloody clothes.
I don't mind the looping and mindgames or whatever so much as the blendettes. I am using reshade which makes my game moodier, darker and more cinematic looking like the trailer vids. I just love eye candy but at the cost of blendettes being able to hide so well sometimes and make me feel dumb. Luckily as a plague, who I often play as, I can make sure that they are infected so that they can't do sneaky tricks on me. :)
1st plAce, Ace