Which killer from a famous movie or game would you want in dead by daylight?

I would defenitly want pyramid head from silent hill. That would be pretty cool to lug the broad sword and chop people to bits with it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Iron_Mike said:

    Hasn't been said in a while, so...

    Pennywise.

    Preferably Tim Curry's

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/690/YJA0C2HSFMNO.jpg

    New map would be The Sewer (Hawkins/Game template). And his power would be something chase related where he feeds off fear (chases, downs, break actions). There are also red balloons on gens that pop with every failed skill check, showering the survivors in blood and revealing their auras.

    The red balloon idea just mashes potatoes. Unnecessary.

  • I want to see a Hotline Miami chapter

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    Also sack guy from THE STRANGERS

    Strangers is another good pick. We could get by with legion cosmetics for them though, I love Legion because they fit into so many slasher roles. The killers from the different seasons of the Slasher series on Netflix would be cool and Joey's his-vis horror outfit is basically The Druid from Slasher season 3

  • I want Pinhead in with a power that interacts with hooks themselves and maybe healing skillchecks, since pain and hooks is his thing

  • Chucky & Tiffany,Jeepers Creepers,Pennywise,Harry Warden(My Bloody Valentine) and Anything Resistant Evil

  • crop.jpeg

    darth vader. i think he perfectly fits.

  • The Thing (variation) by Christopher Shy.jpg

    This is the chapter I want...

  • Killer: Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3

    download.jpg


    Survivor: Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead Game

    image.png


  • I just want Jason to join the gang.

  • Pyramid head, Jason and Pennywise would be cool as mentioned before I don't really see anyone else fitting into the game aside from these 3.

  • Imagine Doom Slayer as a killer.

  • TBH, i want a vampire :p

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/730/PNWSC2UJ6YRD.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/887/O4TS37YAGDH9.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/799/JGC7TT278VCC.png

    I still think Krampus would fit DBD perfectly.

    Seeing as we don't have an older lady survivor yet, she would work perfectly as well.

    We have the Hag.

  • I would actually like to see Slender or Spingtrap (controversial, I know, but I know that they could fit if implemented well). I have ideas for both, but I've only put one on here... mainly because I'd want to polish one more than the other. My Slender Chapter is below (It is based off of the Blue Isle Studios version, because I like that version and it gives a possible survivor):

    @Raven014 said:

    Chapter: The Arrival:

    Now, unlike some people, I do think a certain character can make their debut in DBD without issues.

    Chapter Theme: A mix of No Friends and DBD theme.

    The Killer: The Slenderman:

    Lore: Long rumored to be a folk tale under many names: The Tall man, the child taker, the spirit of the forest... the Slenderman... his name has echoed through history. Now he stalks the realm of the entity, and those he preys on have no hope of escape.

    Default Movement speed: 140%

    Killer Kit:

    Passive: Static Image

    This passive allows Slender to put up pages around the map (On gens and totems). This effects the game in a few ways. One, it gives bloodpoints to both the killer and survivors. Two, Survivors will pull the page off before starting the action (less effective on gens but effective for totems). Three, you gain a notification when a page is taken.

    Four, pages cause hallucinations that Slender can teleport to, as well as linger. At 0 pages, he is completely invisible. At 1, he can only have hallucinations at a fair distance, and they get closer at a slow rate. For each page, the spawning distance decreases substantially. Before 5 pages, he can strike rapidly, which disincentives survivors not gathering pages to avoid unnecessary hits (i.e. Jumpscares), while at 5, he can strike normally, but he will have a distortion effect even harder to read than the Spirit's. At 6, he will start to move like the Spirit, with distortions between them. At 8 he will look normal, with Hallucinations still appearing. This is when he's at his strongest and you will be exposed at this point.

    Pages also cause a debuff to all survivor actions for each survivor. A 90% debuff with no pages collected, and +10% increase to action speed for each page, with the downside that they are making the killer more powerful.

    However, survivors cannot escape without getting all pages. Not even through the Hatch. Each survivor must collect all 8 themselves. They only secure their own escape.

    Secondary Passive: Anti-corn blindness:

    Since he's the tallest killer, he will never be affected by corn maps in the same way most killers are. More of a joke passive, tbh.

    Active abilities: 

    Proxy Trap:

    By pressing active ability button, you can manifest one of your past proxies to attack any survivor who approaches the locker they are near. The will jump out, perform an animation (Kate would do her scratching, Toby would attack with hatchets... etc...) and the survivor would receive one state of damage (healthy to injured, and injured to dying). Borrowed time will activate because of this. DS can be activated if the trap would put into the dying state to negate that attack.

    If a survivor Runs into a locker, there will be a sound of a proxy attacking the survivor, before the survivor is ejected out.

    Scattering Pages: 

    The killer can choose where to place pages. This would place a page on a highlighted area (can be a wall, object, or locker).

    Hallucination or Reality?: 

    He can teleport with the secondary button press. If he teleports, he has a small window to strike a survivor (Standard melee attack like a hag trap).

    Perks:

    Survivor's Obsession:

    Survivors who have seen you have your image burned to their head. Hallucinations will appear to move toward them for 10/8/5 seconds before disappearing after they see you for the first time. They will scream in response.

    Horror's Past:

    Those who linger too long will experience a horrifying moment of the location's past. Survivor's who stand still/stay in one place/are afk will see a scene of a killer mori'ing a survivor (the killer of the match). This is a hallucination, but they cannot move for the duration. They will scream in terror when it ends.

    Haunting Shadows:

    The light may be your ally now, but it is always night in the trials. Pits of shadow spawn sporadically, restricting movement through the map. If left unattended, Survivors will have entire swaths of the map impossible to traverse (24m, 28m, 32m). These can be burned away by a flashlight or by the light of finished generators. 

    Mori:

    He uses two of his tendrils to pick up the struggling survivor by the arms, and then uses more to stab from multiple directions up through the lower torso. The struggling ceases after a moment, in which the survivor dies, and he drops them to the ground. 

    Terror Radius/Chase Music: Flicker: Slender: The Arrival Soundtrack (I mean, listen to this then tell me it wouldn't be a good chase music for him).

    Survivor: Lauren:

    Lore: Lauren is one of a few to have lost family to the Slenderman and survive... until she went missing during a wildfire in the woods a decade later. Armed with the truth of the horror she saw, she brings a new item, the camera, to document and understand the killers of the fog better in order to escape better.

    Perks:

    Understanding:

    Understanding the killer is one of the best ways to counter them. After watching the killer for 120/100/80 seconds, their method of killing will become known to you.

    If this involves traps, you will be able to notice them better.

    If this has a charge bar, you can see the bar for it flash on screen when they use it near you.

    You will see the Duration of Myer's T3

    However, addons like Logwood Dye and Tar Bottle, Rusty Shackles will counter this perk. Addons that effect charge times for abilities will not show any change to you.

    This does not work with the Clown, Huntress, Micheal Myers T2 progress, Nurse's Blinks, Freddy's Teleport, Legion's Recharge, GF recharge, or Demogorgon's Charge.

    Record:

    Recording the killer can help you show others their weaknesses. Allows you to have a camera. After using half of a camera's charges, you can use the camera to reveal the aura of traps in the vicinity.

    A camera is a new item added to the game. Half the charges must be used filming the killer or their belongings for the effect to take place. This will show the auras of traps and totems in an 8/10/12 m radius of the survivor (for the perk, but the item by itself would be just 8m). Addons can change the rate/amount of charges/ and radius of the effect.

    Using it would be aimed like a flashlight.

    Pain of Loss:

    You know what it's like to lose those you consider dear to you. For every survivor death near you (20m or less), gain a token. For every token, you can shrug off one lethal hit (one that would put you in the dying state).

    When you lose a token, you will receive the deep wounds effect and cannot lose another token in that chase.

    What does everyone think?

    Edit: Added relevant music.


  • Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. Oh yeah see those 4k piling up!

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/959645#Comment_959645

    Strangers is another good pick. We could get by with legion cosmetics for them though, I love Legion because they fit into so many slasher roles. The killers from the different seasons of the Slasher series on Netflix would be cool and Joey's his-vis horror outfit is basically The Druid from Slasher season 3

    I'm so happy someone else has watched Slasher. God I love that show.

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/960604#Comment_960604

    I'm so happy someone else has watched Slasher. God I love that show.

    After I saw Solstice I had to play Legion for awhile

  • Honestly can't believe they haven't put him in it yet. Gotta get Lance Henrikson as survivor before he dies...

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961940#Comment_961940

    After I saw Solstice I had to play Legion for awhile

    I literally binged the second season in one night and did the same with the third when it came out.

    Shame we gotta wait like two years till the fourth (if we even get one)

  • @xBEATDOWNSx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/963405#Comment_963405

    I literally binged the second season in one night and did the same with the third when it came out.

    Shame we gotta wait like two years till the fourth (if we even get one)

    Damn, didn't know the gap was so long. Well the writing quality has been pretty high, it feels like something that takes awhile to produce. I think season 2 was my overall favorite by just a bit and it just keeps getting better, so matching or topping s2 and s3 has to be tough, like what the Archer or Rick and Morty team goes through

  • I would love if they added slender man or some jump scare killer i want more killers that are stealthy and sneaky

  • Art the Clown, but that isn't a very famous movie.

  • BHVR needs to put a pole about stuff like this to see what the community wants. Most of these suggestions are really freaking good and they should consider them.

  • I would love to see Chucky but OBVIOUSLY that won’t happen LOL.

1 2 ›