Oni is garbage
What a loser Oni became. RIP oni, not gonna touch you garbage collecter again.
Back to Billy, I guess.
Gg devs, you really know how to balance around sweaty tryhards. NOT.
What a loser Oni became. RIP oni, not gonna touch you garbage collecter again.
Back to Billy, I guess.
Gg devs, you really know how to balance around sweaty tryhards. NOT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I kinda did the inverse of what you said and dump points into Survivor as a Killer main to get strong Survivor perks. I get curbstomped because I still suck as Survivor.
Billy can spam his power oni has to walk around an m1 just to get his right now Billy is better ...mobility doesn't matter if you cant even hit around a tree with your power oni is in bad shape
Didn't get Oni as he is an M1 killer... just like the Demi Gordon from stranger things.
The thing is that those red rank stats are just utterly meaningless. What do you assume red ranks means? One or at least I thought this means, red rank killers v red rank survivors right (at least at the start of the match so they appear in the stats right)? Funfact it just means there was a red rank killer in it so yeah even a rank4 killer going against green survivors is counted as a red rank match so these stats are complete dogshit.
im like 10 times better at oni compared to billy and can actually hit things with oni but thats just me
this is why I've been asking for different game modes. one for the og dbd that wants hardcore survivors with original perks un-nerfed, killers are strong and that's that. you play at a hardcore level with people like minded.
then you have easy mode for those that are new or those that arent any good. just have fun for all. why is this so hard to introduce hard mode and easy mode.
just do it dbd. try it, we might like it.
What rank are you because I'm rank 1 an play the best survivors hes not consistent against them. I'm sure in the lower ranks he'll do better but in those ranks u can win with about any killer
He's literally a billy where you have to collect fuel and then on top of it limited turning.
I really do want Oni fixed. If you play him against a great team, you'll have an extremely difficult time, and may not even win.