I swear I'm going to uninstall if this is not fixed soon

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Why complain? Take the loss and move on.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @PistolTimb said:

    Why complain? Take the loss and move on.

    Because its a 9 rank gap and likely not a one off? If i was a new player this kind of thing would be infuriating its 100% worth complaining about.

    If no one complained and everyone just moved on instead of sharing issues they would never be fixed.

  • I would feel bad for you, if you weren't a Nurse, with ruin, and other extremely meta perks (noteably, ruin, on Nurse. OOF), and the survivors had perks that were actually game changing. They didn't.

    Basically, if you lost to them, as a Nurse, with ruin, BBQ and Nurses Calling...I don't think it's the games fault, no matter the rank. You had a significant advantage.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    I would feel bad for you, if you weren't a Nurse, with ruin, and other extremely meta perks (noteably, ruin, on Nurse. OOF), and the survivors had perks that were actually game changing. They didn't.

    Basically, if you lost to them, as a Nurse, with ruin, BBQ and Nurses Calling...I don't think it's the games fault, no matter the rank. You had a significant advantage.

    So you are just gonna ignore the rank 12 versus red ranks? There is a giant gap between green rank Nurses and red rank Nurses.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    I would feel bad for you, if you weren't a Nurse, with ruin, and other extremely meta perks (noteably, ruin, on Nurse. OOF), and the survivors had perks that were actually game changing. They didn't.

    Basically, if you lost to them, as a Nurse, with ruin, BBQ and Nurses Calling...I don't think it's the games fault, no matter the rank. You had a significant advantage.

    Imagine being critical of perk choices being too strong. On a rank 12 nurse who is getting SMASHED by teams with rank 19 players on it....

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @PistolTimb said:

    Why complain? Take the loss and move on.

    And people like you are part of the reason that there's a shortage of killers as of late. I've had a similar post a while ago, where I was a Rank 7 Survivor with Ranks 3, 19 and 20. Rank 20 had no perks, 19 only had Balanced and they both got me killed. We were versing a Rank 2 Oni.

    I'm currently a Rank 12 killer, and I've also recently versed rank 7's and got wrecked on my main. I didn't have my preferred add-ons, but still. That build and game, it wouldn't have mattered much.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • At least you didn't lose.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951187#Comment_951187

    I can't make any sense of what you are saying. Are you saying that ranks don't matter and you can win as long as you have good meta perks? That's obviously false.

    Also, I'm not asking that anyone feels bad for me. I feel bad for everyone in matches like that. It's absolutely not fun to anyone.

    I never once said ranks didn't matter. He had a disconnect. It was 3v1, with none of the survivors using incredible meta perks that would help them against a Nurse in any way. This Nurse had full meta perks (including ruin, which...OOF, running ruin on Nurse). It's not so much about ranks not mattering, but more about this guy had every advantage at his disposal and still failed.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I guess you didn't read what I said: this have been happening nonstop, with barely any exception for the last several hours. Move on where? Another match where it's going to be same? Or to another game?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951181#Comment_951181

    Sounds like you can't handle losing to me. If you're struggling with nurse, try other killers. How can you expect to get good at the game if you're only comfortable vs-ing green ranks? I used to get stomped by players like that as well, but every loss I have, I learn more than I would if I stomped a team of noobs.

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951197#Comment_951197

    I never once said ranks didn't matter. He had a disconnect. It was 3v1, with none of the survivors using incredible meta perks that would help them against a Nurse in any way. This Nurse had full meta perks (including ruin, which...OOF, running ruin on Nurse). It's not so much about ranks not mattering, but more about this guy had every advantage at his disposal and still failed.

    You arew assuming alot of things here. You don't know the map, you don't know the time Ruin was cleansed, you don't know when the person disconnected.

    But most importantly the killer was a rank TWELVE. Rank twelves for the most part don't even know the map layout properly. How can you expect a Nurse with that little experience to stand a chance against red rank survivors with potentially thousands oif hours into the game?

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I'm not going to uninstall, but I won't give them another cent until this crap is fixed.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951220#Comment_951220

    Ahhh, another Git Gud poster. I was wondering how long it would take. Are you saying that it's okay to break matchmaking so the game is not fun for anyone other than Red Ranks? Because other ranks can Git Gud? Because everyone can dedicate their life to a game? You do know that people have Life? Right? I play for fun. Any game that is not fun is uninstalled? Do you know what my Steam backlog is? Hundreds!

    That sounds like a personal problem.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951211#Comment_951211

    You are still not making any sense to me. Rank 12 Nurse has no chance against rank 3 survivors, no matter what the perks are. Rank 19 survivors have no chance against rank 12 Nurse, no matter what the perks are. And that's precisely why this MM is not fun for anyone. It's as simple as that.

    Also, while concentrating on RUIN, you completely ignored 3 (THREE!) Small Game. How long do you think RUIN lasts with 3 survivors equipped with perk made for finding totems? 15 seconds. Also, rank 19 DCed when carried to last hook. Because just like myself, he realized that it's not fun.

    "A rank 12 nurse has no chance against rank 3 survivors". Perhaps it's just you who has no chance against them. 

    I play in red ranks. Do you know how often I see green and purple rank killers (even clowns) ######### on my whole team of OTHER red rank survivors and I'm forced to get hatch or just beg to be hooked? I get that the ranking system is bad, but you had a disconnect (an uneven game), and were facing survivors, regardless of their rank, with awful perks, while you on the other hand had all the standard crutch perks. If you think rank directly translates to skill, you are delusional. It's an indication of experience, not skill. Most of my team mates (I play solo only) at red ranks, who are red ranks, are urban evading immersed turds. Saying rank = skill in anything beyond rank 12 is like saying devotion = skill. No. Both are purely experience. 

    So no, it's *you* who makes no sense to me. You're just making up excuses. You're complaining about things where the only issue is you needing to get better. But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your loss.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951251#Comment_951251

    Yes, personal to every player who has Life and will not dedicate hundreds of hours to Git Gud. And that "personal" problem is solved by a working matchmaking. Guess what, if people stop playing because the game is broken, this "personal" problem will become your "personal" problem.

    It's a game vs other human players. If you don't want to get good, go play another game against AI. I know that sounds mean, but that's just the honest truth.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951256#Comment_951256

    I replied multiple times to similar comments. Scroll up the thread. Not going to type it again.

    You didn't reply. You provided no retorts. What you have done amounts to nothing but "nuh uh! not my fault!".

    You refuse to take constructive feedback. THAT definitely sounds like a personal issue. So I'll say it again - get better. You had every opportunity and advantage to win that game and still failed.

  • @Shenochek It's obviously unhealthy for any video game to match experienced players with semi-experienced or inexperienced ones; I have no idea why somebody would pretend this kind of matchmaking was okay and would just tell the killer to "git gud".

    Btw, this kind of matchmaking is normal atm. Not a lot of people want to play killer at high ranks, so mid rank killers have to play against these survivor teams.

    Edit: And rank 16-20 players seem to just get placed into any match where there is an open spot.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951265#Comment_951265

     There is no constructive feedback, just another variation of Git Gud. And I already replied to Git Gud comments.

    I didn't just say "git gud". You simply chose to ignore what I said as a whole and generalized it to two words. I told you to get better, and I told you why you needed to get better, and why you had all the opportunities in the world to do better and failed.

    But hey, cherry pick your answers. It only serves to make you look entitled and foolish.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    LOL, seriously? You didn't say "Git Gud", but instead said "Get Better"? Are you trolling?

    "you had all the opportunities in the world to do better and failed" - lol, are we not speaking the same language? In order not to fail at opportunities a person needs to Git Gud. Still not obvious that your comment is another Git Gud, but written in more words?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951271#Comment_951271

    You're getting really heated about this. What is it about getting better at a game that seems so impossible to you? Nobody has to pour ungodly amounts of hours into something just to improve. You're creating a strawman while ignoring the fact that the loss was your own fault. Seriously, take the loss and move on. We all have hard games.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I'm amazed anyone is even playing killer right now such an abysmal experience and no fun comes out of it

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951278#Comment_951278

    "You're getting really heated about this." - save the trashtalk please.

    "What is it about getting better at a game that seems so impossible to you?" - Having Life outside of game. If you don't understand what that means, I really can't help here.

    "Nobody has to pour ungodly amounts of hours into something just to improve. You're creating a strawman" - thanks for the illustration of what strawman is. Nowhere I claimed that someone has to pour "ungodly amounts of hours". I do not have any hours I'm willing to pour in a game I don't enjoy. None. It's that simple. And the reason I don't enjoy it is due to broken matchmaking. I did enjoy it when it was working. In fact, bought all characters and even the pass.

    Then don't bother playing. Seriously, what were you expecting to happen by coming here? That the devs would personally come down to console you and say everything will be okay? I'm sorry you're not enjoying yourself, but that is wholly your problem. Any game can be enjoyed with the right mindset and attitude. Try taking a break and coming back in a few months.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • @PistolTimb said:

    Why complain? Take the loss and move on.

    If you don't know, this has been an issue for the last two weeks. Devs didn't do anything before leaving on break, so we're stuck with this. This keeps up, most killers will leave due to such imbalanced matchmaking. Not one match. Not two, Nearly every match is this lopsided in ranks. You can't move on, because you're going to run into the same deal with the next match.

    So yes, we who have to deal with this have a right to complain.

  • It's been going on more like two months. I'd like the Devs to explain why they lied about the 6 match hard limit.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951181#Comment_951181

    And people like you are part of the reason that there's a shortage of killers as of late. I've had a similar post a while ago, where I was a Rank 7 Survivor with Ranks 3, 19 and 20. Rank 20 had no perks, 19 only had Balanced and they both got me killed. We were versing a Rank 2 Oni.

    I'm currently a Rank 12 killer, and I've also recently versed rank 7's and got wrecked on my main. I didn't have my preferred add-ons, but still. That build and game, it wouldn't have mattered much.

    If you are eu,that oni was me cause i remember a match like that lmao

  • @luka2211 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951200#Comment_951200

    If you are eu,that oni was me cause i remember a match like that lmao

    Is Australia counted as EU and was the killer on Xbox with the username Reaper Andross?

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951386#Comment_951386

    Is Australia counted as EU and was the killer on Xbox with the username Reaper Andross?

    nope then xD australia is OCE

  • Are you at least on Xbox? And Aus is sometimes US for these sorts of games, considering that we both speak English.

    Sorry. "English".

  • I also got the wrong game. I was the Rank 7 Survivor playing Claudette with Spine Chill, Self Care, Sprint Burst and Bond.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951392#Comment_951392

    Are you at least on Xbox? And Aus is sometimes US for these sorts of games, considering that we both speak English.

    Sorry. "English".

    nah im pc

  • @The_Second_Coming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951197#Comment_951197

    I never once said ranks didn't matter. He had a disconnect. It was 3v1, with none of the survivors using incredible meta perks that would help them against a Nurse in any way. This Nurse had full meta perks (including ruin, which...OOF, running ruin on Nurse). It's not so much about ranks not mattering, but more about this guy had every advantage at his disposal and still failed.

    You do realise nurse is one of the hardest killers in the game right?

    When you are learning her it's completly understandable to equip strong perks like ruin

    Also it misses the point entirly, yes he had everything he needed to win, but he made mistakes cause he's rank 12, then he should go against survivors that equally make mistakes, not rank 1's that usually know every tile like the back of their hand

  • @PistolTimb said:

    Why complain? Take the loss and move on.

    Should've taken your own "advice" when you have nothing useful to say just move on.

  • Last four matches, I won't uninstall but you'll only get one Killer match from me a day so good luck with those wait times.

    20191229204730_1.jpg


    20191229210251_1.jpg


    20191229213156_1.jpg

    And just to cap off a "fun" evening:

    20191229214419_1.jpg


  • Everyone's just simply rude these days. I was rank 16 against 3's to 7's. "Git Gud" is bull when survivors think they're top shiz and teabag after every dropped pallet that stuns you. Such a toxic world today which is why more single player games need to come out. If only they had like a unranked training against AI.

    But yeah let's insult others on how they play.

    Nobody has hundreds of hours to dedicate into a game because we have to work to live, unlike living in your parents basement or another.

    You don't know what happened in the match and accept the matchmaking is trash when it takes 5-10 minutes to find a match as killer.

  • @PistolTimb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/951274#Comment_951274

    You're getting really heated about this. What is it about getting better at a game that seems so impossible to you? Nobody has to pour ungodly amounts of hours into something just to improve. You're creating a strawman while ignoring the fact that the loss was your own fault. Seriously, take the loss and move on. We all have hard games.

    Well, there are several factors you ignore.

    One is limited play time. To really get better, you need time. But games where you are highly outskilled are very frustrating, and that makes people just not want to spent that much time in such a frame.

    Next, while it is true that you learn by playing vs better players, that is only true if you can learn from your errors, and for that, you have to realize your errors. If you play against people who are slightly better than you, you might still lose, but you realize what did go wrong for you in this game. If the skill difference is too high, you cant even find out what went wrong, especially if its not one thing but multiples.

    Third, why is it so hard to accept that people want to play within their own skill range? Most games and even sports try to do this. you dont throw a beginner into the champions league and expect him to just get better, nor do you pair a green belt vs a black belt in a tournament. Why should it be accepted in this game?

    I rather have longer waiting times than playing outside of my skillrange. Yesterday i played vs a rank 17 killer, i was rank 3 as well as one other survivor, the other two were rank 2. That game was neither thrilling nor good. A game does become good if you are challenged, not if you are either outclassed or outclass the opposition.

‹ 1 2 3 4