Why is nobody talking about nurse anymore?

She went from being hated by survivors and loved by killers to just being hated all around. You cant play her anymore with that cooldown on high rank, I mean you barely could before the cooldown nerf because survivors at rank 4 and below know how to break line of sight but now its just impossible to ever catch someone.

Nurse was a guess game from the start, as soon as someone breaks line of sight all the nurse can do is guess whereas survivors with their superior third person vision can see you around corners. There was no reason to give her power a cooldown, absolutely none. Look at her stats now, she went from being the most liked killer to the least liked one. I feel like my sister was abused bruh....

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947175#Comment_947175

    Then why didn't they just nerf omega blink? They went and nerfed her in her entirety, and now she's never seen in red ranks, whereas before she was dominant (mostly). I appreciate the devs touching her and Spirit, but they've gone so overkill. Next they'll be nerfing Hillbilly!

    Holy ######### this man was right.

  • I learned nurse after the nerf and -usually- I can still get 4ks against red ranks. It just takes an insane amount of patience knowing when to use the 2nd blink. Often times when I lose with nurse it’s because I find myself getting stuck on dead zones or hitting walls and pallets after blinks so I end up wasting a lot of time in chase. There’s an entire corridor in Midwich where it’s impossible to blink and I’ve seen people reporting the bug on this forum multiple times but the devs couldn’t care less about fixing all these issues. I don’t know how it was playing her before the nerf but right now she is by no means weak. Just frustrating and most people me included just don’t wanna deal with the game robbing you of good hits because bugs. If you wanna talk about hard nerfs Billy on the other hand is straight unplayable in his current state.

    Nurse is ok in my opinion but definitely counterable if survivors know what they're doing. Case in point sorry that it's not in English but this is probably THE best DBD player in Korea with more than 7000hrs and he could barely get 2 kills on a KYF game against some insane survivors, even after they 3 gen'd themselves. I get frustrated just by watching this game.


    https://youtu.be/6zExJKUHSG4?t=12858


  • Or consider this..... no one talks about her anymore because she's fine and still the most powerful character in the game as long as you know how to control her well

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/947175#Comment_947175

    Then why didn't they just nerf omega blink? They went and nerfed her in her entirety, and now she's never seen in red ranks, whereas before she was dominant (mostly). I appreciate the devs touching her and Spirit, but they've gone so overkill. Next they'll be nerfing Hillbilly!

    Oh, did ya hear?...

  • @RakimSockem said:

    Or consider this..... no one talks about her anymore because she's fine and still the most powerful character in the game as long as you know how to control her well

    That's why every single Nurse main is screaming for QoL changes, bug fixes, and SOMETHING else besides a stupid 2nd cooldown, right?

  • you dont guess with nurse if you do you are playing her wrong

    survivor turns corner to break los

    nurse blinks to the corner to react to whatever you did after that

    there is no fooling a good nurse there is no counterplay you will lose but they are rare and only at high ranks so you never see this so you can continue to say she is counterable at your rank in your matches

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • She was already a high skill ceiling killer they just made it higher so only a select few are actually good with her if you aren’t one of those easy bully game

  • @Skrill0x said:

    She went from being hated by survivors and loved by killers to just being hated all around. You cant play her anymore with that cooldown on high rank, I mean you barely could before the cooldown nerf because survivors at rank 4 and below know how to break line of sight but now its just impossible to ever catch someone.

    Nurse was a guess game from the start, as soon as someone breaks line of sight all the nurse can do is guess whereas survivors with their superior third person vision can see you around corners. There was no reason to give her power a cooldown, absolutely none. Look at her stats now, she went from being the most liked killer to the least liked one. I feel like my sister was abused bruh....

    Her mobility took a hit and there are very few Nurses capable of actually breaking the game like she can at top level. A top tier nurse is like a unicorn at this point.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
1 2 3 4 ›