What your favorite killer, why and what perk build do you recommend?

My favorite killer is trapper, he gives a lot more possibility of mind games, making the survivors think if there is a trap or not in that area making they chose another way.

Perk build that I recommend:

Hex: ruin: give u a bit more of time to place traps and think in a plan.

Overcharge: when they blow a gen they will leave the area and if there is a trap around they have a small chance of getting cought.

Monitor and abuse: if they can hear you what about know if you set a trap? Also it can be used to get closer without they know.

Barbecue and chili: extra blood points and if you see a survivor you can think a better way to slug or kill him taking him in to a trap

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @tak47888 said:

    My favorite is by far the Oni. He might not be the best killer after the heavy nerf, but I just love his appearance and his ability. Still waiting for his flick to get fixed though. He is also my favorite killer to play against as a survivor, cause you can feel his power over the whole map when he downs someone in his demon mode.

    I play him with Ruin, BBQ, Infectious Fright and Sloppy butcher.

    Sloppy Butcher work with the demon strike?

  • Clown because he is just adorable and he kind of looks a bit like me, but with makeup.

    Hex: Ruin

    BBQ

    Nurse's Calling (sometimes change for Sloppy)

    Discordance

    Add-ons: Ether 15 Vol% and Flask of Bleach..with this survivors is dead before the game even begins ;)

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Pig. I'm a SAW fanatic, and I like stealth killers.

    Build:

    Video Tape + John's Medical File - Instant dash, almost same as Insta-Saw, but actually fair.

    Hex: Ruin - slow stealth killer needs to alow the game down. Just a little bit.

    BBq + Chilli - Best tracking perk. And BP gain to replenish add-ons.

    Surveillance - NOBODY expects this perk. It's good tracking, especially with an ambush style of play.

    A Nurse's Calling - combine with Dash for easy downs.

    Build relies on you focusing more on generators than hunting survivors. Chase them if you find them, but outside of that, don't leave your generators. Don't unload your RBT's early either. Wait until after first gen is done, or Ruin is destroyed. Then use to stall.

    Looks fun I'll try it as a Pig main.

  • Sounds good. I'm on Xbox, though, so it might translate differently to PC.

  • Favourite killer: The Ghost Face

    Build


    NOED

    Sloppy butcher

    Bitter Mur Mur

    Whispers


    I run this build because I've just started killer. M E H

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/950824#Comment_950824

    Sounds good. I'm on Xbox, though, so it might translate differently to PC.

    I play on both PC and PS4

  • Hmmm I'm pretty new but let's see.


    Legion, love Susie, run whatever addons you feel you like but for perks i use bbq, discordance, spirit fury, and thrilling tremors. I'm new as I said as a killer so these info giving perks are lovely.

    Oni who is my current obsession I run... Zenshin tactics, Ruin, BBQ, I'm all ears. Just to slow games down and to get an idea where a survivor might go when in a chase with my power up.

  • No I don't think so. That is why I switched it to Monitor and Abuse meanwhile.

  • The Demogorgon it's because I get to play as the stranger things demogorgon and its portals have realllly good tracking a abilities making 3 gen gate and totem defense easy. Unique Chase music also. The chase theme really feels like it came from the soundtrack of stranger things.


    My favorite build with it so far

    Red Moss

    Eleven's soda

    I like this setup because i can just get a quick grab after emerging from a portal from unsuspecting survivors especially on maps like hawkins


    Pop goes the weasel

    Save the best for last

    Ruin

    Devour Hope

    Slow the game down just a bit. With devour hope thrown in to punish altruistic survivors late game

  • @USELESS said:

    My favorite killer is trapper, he gives a lot more possibility of mind games, making the survivors think if there is a trap or not in that area making they chose another way.

    Perk build that I recommend:

    Hex: ruin: give u a bit more of time to place traps and think in a plan.

    Overcharge: when they blow a gen they will leave the area and if there is a trap around they have a small chance of getting cought.

    Monitor and abuse: if they can hear you what about know if you set a trap? Also it can be used to get closer without they know.

    Barbecue and chili: extra blood points and if you see a survivor you can think a better way to slug or kill him taking him in to a trap

    My favorite killer is the Clown. I dont really know, most of my games with him are terrible and I have to sweat a lot. I have 600 hours on him alone and Curtain Call was my first DLC, so I guess I just stayed with him. My favorite build is Brutal Strenght, Save the Best for Last, Pop and Ruin/Corrupt. I always run the thick cork stopper and either the sticky bottle or the starling feather

  • Currently, Demogorgon, starting to rank, currently at rank 8 iirc, since I play more with survivor than killer.

    Perks:

    Save The Best for Last, Currently one of the biggest perks for Demogorgon, since your alternate attack wont consume youe stacks.

    HEX: Ruin, Used to apply pressure in early game, always having the portal ready when it comes.

    Mad Grit, Just to keep the body blockers away, works with STBFL!

    Iron Maiden, Filler perk, I don't have BBQ, however it proved me usefulness, as when I can travel when they're exposed, sometimes is not enough, but my next plan is going with Agitation.

1 2 ›