SwitchRole.exe

So I was just thinking: can we take a moment to appreciate the removal of the Switch Role button? That overpowered piece of crap was really ruining the game, I'm so glad that you may now comfortably make your way back to the main menu with some solid fps drops and select the opposite role, that's such a beautiful experience, sometimes you could also get an unknown error too and I love mystery solving!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Don't forget the memory leak which makes going back to main and into a role take forever. I love this game now, finally I can waste more time. Who needs QoL??

  • It's amazing to me what people complain about. Literally takes like 5 seconds to switch role. Finding things to complain about won't make your experience better.


  • @FusionW said:

    It's amazing to me what people complain about. Literally takes like 5 seconds to switch role. Finding things to complain about won't make your experience better.

    I was heartily appreciating the work of Behaviour in the removal of that button, who complained about it?

    I wanna talk to them, tell me who did so I'll handle the situation as soon as possible!

  • lmfao

    THANK YOU. I'm so glad someone finally said it.

    I ######### hated the convenience of switching roles with the click of 1 button, it's the main reason I took a big several month break from this game. Glad they finally had the foresight to remove it.

  • It's very important to make the gap between killers and survivors even bigger.

  • Yeah, i'd like to see the return of this button.

    I especially noticed its absence thanks to the Archives.

  • Miss the switch role button and I play on console. Dipping down to 1fps going to the main menu

    71f3156b4f06d156b33613d79fc93cc7e7762314c846d180cb6103c7328ac648_1.jpg(1).jpg


  • The unknown error makes the game even scarier! Who agrees?

  • Not gonna lie, it still brings a tear to my eye when I instinctively try to click it and it's nowhere to be found.

  • Definitely one of the sadder losses in recent times. R.I.P. helpful menu button.

  • @DwightOP said:

    Don't forget the memory leak which makes going back to main and into a role take forever. I love this game now, finally I can waste more time. Who needs QoL??

    What memory leak? Are there any official bug issues?

    I don't think I ever had that on DbD.

  • Y'all crying for the switch button, but no one noticed how this og symbol passed away

    Screenshot_20191224_232121.jpg

    How dare you

  • Hahahahahahahahaha!!!


    Like people actually switch roles!!

  • @FusionW said:

    It's amazing to me what people complain about. Literally takes like 5 seconds to switch role. Finding things to complain about won't make your experience better.

    It amazes me what people take seriously on these forrums.

  • I sometimes try to click this button out of habit only to quickly remember that they removed it...for whatever reason.


    Its probably why I became a survivor main lol.

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Y'all crying for the switch button, but no one noticed how this og symbol passed away

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/538/60XW4ERZVFKF.jpg

    How dare you

    I will never miss that cursor.

  • @FusionW said:

    It's amazing to me what people complain about. Literally takes like 5 seconds to switch role. Finding things to complain about won't make your experience better.

    You don't understand. On console, especially Switch, it's a serious problem. Same with the menu switch for other things, particularly the tome. It's awful.

  • @FusionW said:

    It's amazing to me what people complain about. Literally takes like 5 seconds to switch role. Finding things to complain about won't make your experience better.

    Yeah...that's this community. If they can find the smallest thing to ######### about they will...because they switch roles so often that not having the button is an inconvenience.

  • @Vert3x said:

    So I was just thinking: can we take a moment to appreciate the removal of the Switch Role button? That overpowered piece of crap was really ruining the game, I'm so glad that you may now comfortably make your way back to the main menu with some solid fps drops and select the opposite role, that's such a beautiful experience, sometimes you could also get an unknown error too and I love mystery solving!

    Totally unnecessary change while zero attention is given to game breaking bugs and issues. Yeah, totally BHVR

  • @SaintsxSinners said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942677#Comment_942677

    Yeah...that's this community. If they can find the smallest thing to ######### about they will...because they switch roles so often that not having the button is an inconvenience.

    Or maybe because the removal of a perfect fine tool in game suggest that the devs are not capable of prioritizing the serious issues

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/943396#Comment_943396

    Or maybe because the removal of a perfect fine tool in game suggest that the devs are not capable of prioritizing the serious issues

    Really reaching with that one friend.

  • Well, UX of the whole menu is badly designed IMHO. Like the fact, your match searching will get canceled when you go to the Store or Archive. Sometimes it would be also useful to change/select challenge when you are already in the Lobby, but you can't do that anymore. Or while searching for match you Daily ritual button is disabled for no obvious reason. But I guess there are bigger issues with the game :)

  • @Go_Go_Roboto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/942677#Comment_942677

    It amazes me what people take seriously on these forrums.

    What're you going on about? ๐Ÿ˜