I want a shapshifter or a hook man. Shifter could be fun, being disgusied as a survivor until you get so close, then suddenly you change and the terror radius appears.
I want a shapshifter or a hook man. Shifter could be fun, being disgusied as a survivor until you get so close, then suddenly you change and the terror radius appears.
They said they would never do a killer that could disguise themselves as a surv. A lot of people thought that's what legion was going to be.
I always thought something like the hunter from L4D would be cool. Like pouncing on someone and it starts a button mash thing where you have to fight the killer off of you. Just something new. Something different than just running around m1'ing people.
I still want a flamethrower killer who can use the flamethrower for various things including burning the ground temporarily causing injuries if you stay within the flames for too long but cause no harm if you quickly run through them. A direct hit with the flamethrower fire could cause either injuries or a new status effect called "burn" or something like that.
I'm bored of high mobility killers even though they're typically stronger / overall better at winning than "normal mobility" type killers.
More super loud killers like the Demogorgon, Oni, Billy, etc. It is way more fun getting chased by a crazed lunatic with a chainsaw than someone silent like ghostface.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Original, or with low height, or with 4.4 m/s.
One with a huge grim reaper scythe.
You know you want it too.
I want a shapshifter or a hook man. Shifter could be fun, being disgusied as a survivor until you get so close, then suddenly you change and the terror radius appears.
They said they would never do a killer that could disguise themselves as a surv. A lot of people thought that's what legion was going to be.
I want a fast paced original killer
I always thought something like the hunter from L4D would be cool. Like pouncing on someone and it starts a button mash thing where you have to fight the killer off of you. Just something new. Something different than just running around m1'ing people.
Something like the strangler from last year always wanted to have a grab/whip type killer
I still want a flamethrower killer who can use the flamethrower for various things including burning the ground temporarily causing injuries if you stay within the flames for too long but cause no harm if you quickly run through them. A direct hit with the flamethrower fire could cause either injuries or a new status effect called "burn" or something like that.
I'm bored of high mobility killers even though they're typically stronger / overall better at winning than "normal mobility" type killers.
A naked one
The coder.
His ability: bugfixing and optimising.
What's that, never heard of that suggestion before. Probably OP skip that one.
More super loud killers like the Demogorgon, Oni, Billy, etc. It is way more fun getting chased by a crazed lunatic with a chainsaw than someone silent like ghostface.
I still want a shadow killer.
A good one.. that doesn't get nerfed before it's even released 🤣
Belial from basket case or the saw character that should have been in the game with that chapter Hoffman terminator not Amanda
Another throwable weapon killer.
I want someone with a new mechanic.
The killer tire from that movie Rubber.
A scarecrow
I would like one with jumping abilities, like to jump boxes ect. :D And more slow down perks would be nice. Unless they fix their maps and gen speed.
Spider human hybrid for me
Or maybe one that can make minnions and send them after survivors
... a spider human hybrid that sends baby spiders after survivors
Bow and arrow killer, or just anything that requires a high level of skill like the level of Huntress or Nurse require.