Which type of music associate for you with the Legion?
Mine is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skQhri9Te2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdcMerry Christmas everyone <3 ๐๐ค
Tagged:
Trusted
Mine is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skQhri9Te2s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdcMerry Christmas everyone <3 ๐๐ค
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The menu theme for Legion.
No, ugh
The second one that I sended in the post is more edgy
just edgy emo metal
Yes. That is why it is the menu theme.
Sepultura with Bloody Roots and Garbage with VOW and Only happy when it rains.
https://youtu.be/UAQnuW8iNm4
Got to be honest the Benny Hill Theme seems more appropriate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
Sound of Silence
Heres the most appropriate Legion chase music I could find
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5dwpN-Qs_Q&list=PLnINyWoL8YgpioUBA3iMzaMDFsP-rX8emI try not to think about Legion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiscbUalHZIChorus:
I got my Feral Frenzy on
I got my skinny jeans on
And I'm ready to stab!!!
stab, stab, stab
Running in the 90's
I do not regret my suggestion
I feel like they listen to Nirvana, idk why
The official Legion song of course.
https://youtu.be/XqZsoesa55w
This is quality.
Tbh, if the chase music was for whom the bell tongs by Metallica that'd make legion slightly better.
Benny Hill music works well for Legion.
Well, this is a rather hard choice. But I'll just assume legion listens to punk so.
https://youtu.be/fkoNPjeuYs4
anything by Patient Zero
I figure the Legion was active in their high school Hi-jinks in the 90's (Mostly due to "Mix Tapes" being a thing in their add-ons, and CD's were fairly new tech that you couldn't burn or copy until the late 90's), So with that in mind, I figured this 1995 gem would most certainly be on Franks Mix Tape:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI0M5GeYPrAThis is the official theme not just for the character but Legion mains as well.
Same.
Almost anything by Manson, tbh.
Fight song is good too
<3
Chill family friendly beat.<3