Community question according to main.
Are you a killer main or a survivor main? If you play both and main both sides, which side do you prefer? And of course what killer/survivor do you main on your chosen side?
Tagged:
Trusted
Are you a killer main or a survivor main? If you play both and main both sides, which side do you prefer? And of course what killer/survivor do you main on your chosen side?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I prefer survivor killer isn't fun at all and I only play it once in awhile for bloodpoints or tome challenges
I used to prefer killer 100%, but now I enjoy both equally. Only thing keeping me from playing surv is the queue time.
I started playing August 5 when I bought the game this year. I have less than 600 hours in game. I tried Killer failed to find anyone (which apparently is the usual beginner experience) and said nope not doing this, then started Survivor with... Laurie Strode... I admit it was a stupid choice... I played Laurie for like four weeks and did not even have my computer settings at low so I missed almost every skill check.
I am a survivor main. I try to team play as best I can when I play solo.
I play survivor whenever my friends are on otherwise I only play killer. I guess you could say I main survivor so my main is definitely Steve. I would also main Adam if they gave him any cosmetics.
I prefer killer because the abilities and the characters are more interesting, but I main survivor because playing killer is not very fun when you get bad maps.
I prefer to play as killer, but I dont have more hours on any side I think
50/50. I made that choice when I joined the forums, I wanted to be informed on both sides and I didn't want to be biased.
I was a Survivor main before I joined, if only by the force of my friends.
I play both sides but prefer Survivor and enjoy it a lot more.
Mains are Nea, Kate, Spirit, Pig.
I can't just choose one. Don't @ me :c
Play both sides, main Killer.
Wraith.
I play both sides. Sort of.
Main Survivor.
My mains are:
As for Killers I mainly only use the Spirit but I use the Clown and Hag at times too.
I'm a survivor main, I also play killer (mainly for bloodpoints and because of bad surv queue times).
I like Meg & Freddy best. (Fred was already my favourite back then when he was the weakest in the game.)