Wait, you mean punishing the slowest killer in the game with a double cooldown and no lunge is going to far? You've got to be joking. If a survivor just books it to the opposite side of the map, you're out of luck. Need to buff her to at least 110% move speed or get rid of the cooldown.
She's still one of the best killers in the game, IF you are good with her and use CD addons. Sadly she's even then very unfun, because of the cooldowb bar you need to stare to.
She's a very unfun killer to play now, and is heavily add-on dependent. The cooldown was super unnecessary. What she really needed was a longer fatigue period. This way good nurses aren't affected, and bad nurses get punished more harshly.
She's a very unfun killer to play now, and is heavily add-on dependent. The cooldown was super unnecessary. What she really needed was a longer fatigue period. This way good nurses aren't affected, and bad nurses get punished more harshly.
as a bad nurse (cant even begin to try playing her) I gotta say youre probably right
but what I want is for EVERYONE to get so ridiculously OP that it doesnt even matter anymore XD
She's a very unfun killer to play now, and is heavily add-on dependent. The cooldown was super unnecessary. What she really needed was a longer fatigue period. This way good nurses aren't affected, and bad nurses get punished more harshly.
What is the difference between longer fatigue and the current cooldown? Wouldn't it be worse since the fatigue makes her look to the ground?
She's still one of the best killers in the game, IF you are good with her and use CD addons. Sadly she's even then very unfun, because of the cooldowb bar you need to stare to.
I think the audio cue she has is really the worst audio cue ever. If it would be more noticable it would really help with that one. Having your eyes on the bar every 2-3 seconds is just so blinding
honestly this is the perfect nerf for her imo because
if they nerf the blink speed she will feel slow like the when the devs nerfed the legion speed and she would not be fun to play
and if they nerfed the blink range it would be the same as above ^
and if they increased the fatigue she would be frustrating to play
and if they made her have one blink then rest in peace nurse
and I understand that the majority do not have fun with the new nurse and I am one of them and I would have preferred to not nerf the basekit because it was balanced imo but it least she did not get the nerfs that I mentioned.
Interesting coming from a nurse main. Appreciated your comment :)
I think they might have over nerfed her since "nobody" plays her anymore... It is really harder to find her, at least on red ranks... If she used to be red ranks queen and you struggle find her now, that must mean something! I thought this would change over time, but I don't see it changing any time soon...
I got very good with nurse on console, she was too easy for me but then I lost my touch with her and she became very hard, wasn't necessary to nerf her thta much, they just need to buff legion rn
I think the audio cue she has is really the worst audio cue ever. If it would be more noticable it would really help with that one. Having your eyes on the bar every 2-3 seconds is just so blinding
It was more noticable on the PTB, but that was very annoying after some time too. In my opinion the main problem with her cooldown bar is the coordinstion between the charge if the blink and the map/position of the survivor in your head. Additionaly you have to look at the CD bar now and that's just stressful af.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Better safe than sorry. Gj devs imo
Ok killer
I don't think so.
Wait, you mean punishing the slowest killer in the game with a double cooldown and no lunge is going to far? You've got to be joking. If a survivor just books it to the opposite side of the map, you're out of luck. Need to buff her to at least 110% move speed or get rid of the cooldown.
She's still one of the best killers in the game, IF you are good with her and use CD addons. Sadly she's even then very unfun, because of the cooldowb bar you need to stare to.
She's a very unfun killer to play now, and is heavily add-on dependent. The cooldown was super unnecessary. What she really needed was a longer fatigue period. This way good nurses aren't affected, and bad nurses get punished more harshly.
as a bad nurse (cant even begin to try playing her) I gotta say youre probably right
but what I want is for EVERYONE to get so ridiculously OP that it doesnt even matter anymore XD
What is the difference between longer fatigue and the current cooldown? Wouldn't it be worse since the fatigue makes her look to the ground?
It would, that already makes some people nauseous so increasing the time would make it worse.
she is definitely harder to play, yet that doesnt really weaken her all that much.
she is still the best killer in the game - its just that many cant play her properly.
and i kinda agree she has become a lot less fun to play as.
I agree
I think the audio cue she has is really the worst audio cue ever. If it would be more noticable it would really help with that one. Having your eyes on the bar every 2-3 seconds is just so blinding
Interesting coming from a nurse main. Appreciated your comment :)
I think they might have over nerfed her since "nobody" plays her anymore... It is really harder to find her, at least on red ranks... If she used to be red ranks queen and you struggle find her now, that must mean something! I thought this would change over time, but I don't see it changing any time soon...
Yeah they did but not as bad as legion
I got very good with nurse on console, she was too easy for me but then I lost my touch with her and she became very hard, wasn't necessary to nerf her thta much, they just need to buff legion rn
It was more noticable on the PTB, but that was very annoying after some time too. In my opinion the main problem with her cooldown bar is the coordinstion between the charge if the blink and the map/position of the survivor in your head. Additionaly you have to look at the CD bar now and that's just stressful af.