Cucked grabs
Went for the 2 grab interrupts challenge with tier 1 Myers. And twice in the same match, I initiated the grab animation and it immediately cancelled and gave the survivor time to run away
sigh :( Pretty good job so far
Went for the 2 grab interrupts challenge with tier 1 Myers. And twice in the same match, I initiated the grab animation and it immediately cancelled and gave the survivor time to run away
sigh :( Pretty good job so far
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I went for a farming round because they're bugged.
I've been grabbed off a hook that I was 99ing and it broke when I was already in his arms
its the dedicated servers thats causing the grab issue think they know about and are looking into it. but yeah been screwed out on grabs myself it sucks :/
i see. time to switch to survivor challenges XD
Best thing to do - tier 1 myers, and scratched mirror if you have it. Hook someone, camp around a corner and wait.
Does grabbing ppl out of lockers count? If so, just tunnel every survivor you can so they can "outplay" you by jumping in a locker.
Didn't have to camp fortunately. Just ran Ruin and Thrill so anytime someone jumped on either totem, I went to it., I got like 3 grabs
Its not. It happens on PS4 as well.
You go for the grab, half way through the animation the survivor takes damage and then you are doing your attack animation and wipe while they are speeding off.
Also my fiance is currently doing a game as GF and trying to farm it and he literally can not grab people off the gens. He just hits them.
You have to spam mouse clicks to even guarantee a hit at that point if the grab animation fails, otherwise a survivor will just dip while you're wondering what the hell just happened. At least, that's what happens to me.
Yes, the grabs are completely broken. I had one fail where I showed the survivor on my shoulder for the rest of the game. Couldn't do anything but let them farm.
Grabs have been bugged since 2.2.0 when they made the animation quicker. The devs either don’t care or actually can’t find a fix.
can confirm it doesnt which is kinda weird i thought itd be considered a grab but nope
Nope since it isn't an interrupt action - if they're entering/exiting the locker you can interrupt that and get it though!
It's basically the dead hard of killers - getting an insta down denied cause of priority of actions :P
Fortunately I do that alot when playing Bubba. Ppl think they're clever to run in a locker to avoid my saw, only to get yanked when they try getting out.
try to grab survivors off of pallets and windows, it's much more reliable than gen or hook grabs. Survivors just need to be injured to grab them.
Head On would like a word with you ^.~
Fortunately Head-on isnt THAT common
Counts if they jump out.