Why bring stuff in?
Personally I dont bring things in a match ie toolbox ect. Unless I'm doing a daily. So why do it ? Is it the memes?
Tagged:
Trusted
Personally I dont bring things in a match ie toolbox ect. Unless I'm doing a daily. So why do it ? Is it the memes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they’re useful? What is this post lmao.
Because they're useful? Seem's pretty straightforward.
Lol useful? See I dont get survivor is pretty ez already.
Oh it's just this kind of thread. Probably no point in responding then.
No one cares if you think survivor is easy or not, regardless they are useful.
No need to be all like that it was just a question.
No no need I was just curious that's all. A few chapters ago. I'd hardly ever see people bring stuff in red tanks. Now I seem to be the only one not doing it. That's all.
Imagine asking why people use items with functions that help them greatly without the need of a perk slot being taken up.
Same could be said for killer addons. They just help.
They're infinite, so might as well use them.
I bring things just to spice things up. Broken keys with Blood Amber or the new ring addon, maps for totem munching etc
I don't bring toolboxes though.
Sometimes I use flashlights or keys because they’re fun.
They're useful, duh, you should know this by now sweetie
Well, people spend BPs on those things. Why not use them then?
Honestly one of the most weirdest question I’ve seen on here... are survivors not supposed to have items? Are killers the only one’s who should have add-ons?
im using my items because i want to have only flashlights in my eq on my main survs
i do the same with my main killers im using all useless add ons so only good stuff is in my eq
I almost never bring self-care, so I bring a brown medkit to give me one heal just in case i cant find someone to heal me. Seems like a pretty obvious strategy.