Yeah I wonder that too. It was a unique tileset, so it's a real shame that it was removed. Especially since it wasn't that crazy or anything for survivors. A good loop, but not better than many others. Really wish we would get it back.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Buried in the blizzard.
I miss that tractor - I used to enjoy running on it :(
I'm hoping the next map has the tractor again never got to play ormond with the tractor
I believe it got removed a few patches ago.
Wait why did it get removed I forgot about it
I completely forgot there used to be one.
Sad that it got removed
Huh? Ormond tractor? I never saw tractor. Screenshots available?
Yeah I wonder that too. It was a unique tileset, so it's a real shame that it was removed. Especially since it wasn't that crazy or anything for survivors. A good loop, but not better than many others. Really wish we would get it back.
Oh this little thing, yeah I remember again! It was a cool thing, weird that it's gone for some reason