3 years and Iron Will finally gets recognition
Dude! Iron will has been my fav perk for years! It’s good that people are using it more often. Sadly I think it’s popularity had to come out of certain survivors being oddly loud compared to others, as well as the high spirit population
whats your favorite survivor Perk that you think is under appreciated
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It's definitely seeing more use recently, which is good. Perk is amazing for misdirection.
Until the buff, I would've said kindred was my underrated gem. Now I'd probably say Plunderer's. Get something good from a chest 90% of the time, and see where chests and items are? Win/win.
ppl used it a lot in late 2016 and 2017. worked really well against all the nurses.
I love small game it helps me find ruin quickly, and more importantly it helps me whenever I run into a trapper- I really hate playing against trapper because I hate not being able to move 2ft without worrying about a trap.
Yeah, I'd argue that Iron Will is one of the best perks in the game, absolutely love it.
Now, for a underrated perk, I believe it goes to Dark Sense, surprisingly good.
No Mither is the ultimate counter to slugging for the 4K. ;)
Its obvious
Autodidact is amazing when used right
It always got recognition from me.
Make Your Choice is probably my pick of underrated, except on natural double-damage Killers.
leader run near a teammate who's opening a door and bam 15 seconds of speedy door for them
I'd say spine chill but a lot of people have been recognizing it.
I love Autodidact with all tokens. It feels so rewarding
also sole survivor and object of obsession vs a 1v1 door opening god its so great being able to see the killer but they cant see you and try to outplay them
Iron will is great. i love losing killers with it. it makes me laugh.