Gonna take time to down the best player, better do it when there's less people doing gens
Oh, don't get me wrong, I go after whoever I find first, but if I find the David I change targets, I don't know if it's cause I'm good at chases, but I almost always 3-4k, the three being cause of the hatch...
It's P3 Quentin's for me - one I rarely see them in a match, and secondly if I do spot them I lose them again really quickly because they blend so well. (it's much harder to see a p3 Quentin than it is a p3 Claudette for example).
I know if I see one in the lobby, then I'm going to struggle that match - although it is rare to see P3 Quentins in the game, it's probably the character that I see the least.
It's P3 Quentin's for me - one I rarely see them in a match, and secondly if I do spot them I lose them again really quickly because they blend so well. (it's much harder to see a p3 Quentin than it is a p3 Claudette for example).
I know if I see one in the lobby, then I'm going to struggle that match - although it is rare to see P3 Quentins in the game, it's probably the character that I see the least.
I believe, in all the time I've played this game, I've never met a P3 Quentin...
Blendettes. They are either super bad and rely on stealth for a crutch or extremely toxic tryhards that will call me out for tunneling whether or not I do. Might as well do :)
Steve mains, I am a steve main myself so when I see him as killer im like โI be your own kind that does it to ya ๐โ
idk what the [BAD WORD] is wrong with killers but I have not entered a lobby as Steve and not gotten tunneled and mori'd. Even if it takes them 4 gens to get rid of me. My only hope is to switch to Steve at the last second so the killer doesn't bring a mori and I can get more points. When I face Steve I treat them the same as others: If you were a good asset to your team and not toxic/disrespectful have a hatch. Otherwise die fool. Usually Steves are nice but sometimes there are toxic [BAD WORD] that put on Steve to taunt the killer. Luckily these trends are dying over time.
idk what the [BAD WORD] is wrong with killers but I have not entered a lobby as Steve and not gotten tunneled and mori'd. Even if it takes them 4 gens to get rid of me. My only hope is to switch to Steve at the last second so the killer doesn't bring a mori and I can get more points. When I face Steve I treat them the same as others: If you were a good asset to your team and not toxic/disrespectful have a hatch. Otherwise die fool. Usually Steves are nice but sometimes there are toxic [BAD WORD] that put on Steve to taunt the killer. Luckily these trends are dying over time.
Me: Picks Steve cause Iโve always loved his character:
The killer: Is this like a personal attack or something?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
all of them I'm pretty ######### at killer so every survivor is the MVP
In lobby? None.
I wait to see how they play. And then leave the best one for last.
Really? For me it's a P3 David, that's the only one, no David = easy game for me almost always
Yeah, really.
Gonna take time to down the best player, better do it when there's less people doing gens
Pink shirt Ace
Oh, don't get me wrong, I go after whoever I find first, but if I find the David I change targets, I don't know if it's cause I'm good at chases, but I almost always 3-4k, the three being cause of the hatch...
It's P3 Quentin's for me - one I rarely see them in a match, and secondly if I do spot them I lose them again really quickly because they blend so well. (it's much harder to see a p3 Quentin than it is a p3 Claudette for example).
I know if I see one in the lobby, then I'm going to struggle that match - although it is rare to see P3 Quentins in the game, it's probably the character that I see the least.
An Ace wearing the default outfit. They somehow always know what to do it's shocking! :O
I believe, in all the time I've played this game, I've never met a P3 Quentin...
Ace and Bills are usually good
Yei! I'm a P3 Bill, and actually killers dodge my lobbies quite often... It's either when I'm the P3 Bill or a masked nea with a mini skirt
Blendettes since they're usually the try hards.
Fengs for being the most toxic.
Jeff gets the friendliest.
My experiences any way.
Blendettes. They are either super bad and rely on stealth for a crutch or extremely toxic tryhards that will call me out for tunneling whether or not I do. Might as well do :)
honestly im scared of Laurie im always scared of Laurie cause some of them are actually insanely good.
P3 Quentin. Quentin mains skills are out of this world.
You have to be scared of any player with the stomach to main Quentin
Bright Claudettes and Aces for me. Ive never had a fun game with an Ace. I either dominate or get dominated but they're also almost always toxic.
I do respect -good- Claudettes though
Steve mains, I am a steve main myself so when I see him as killer im like โI be your own kind that does it to ya ๐โ
the guy with the key.
idk what the [BAD WORD] is wrong with killers but I have not entered a lobby as Steve and not gotten tunneled and mori'd. Even if it takes them 4 gens to get rid of me. My only hope is to switch to Steve at the last second so the killer doesn't bring a mori and I can get more points. When I face Steve I treat them the same as others: If you were a good asset to your team and not toxic/disrespectful have a hatch. Otherwise die fool. Usually Steves are nice but sometimes there are toxic [BAD WORD] that put on Steve to taunt the killer. Luckily these trends are dying over time.
Me: Picks Steve cause Iโve always loved his character:
The killer: Is this like a personal attack or something?
+1
If a Survivor gets injured but still takes another 30 seconds before going down then I know I'm going to want them back up