Do you miss brown and yellow map offerings?
I do so much.
Common and Uncommon map offerings saved people from getting insanely numerous Common and Uncommon add-ons. And burning map offerings felt much better bcs of some control than burning just BP offerings which don’t do anything..
Comments
Nope, I still have bunches of them.
didn't play the game when they were in bloodwebs but I wish green map offerings got scrapped I just cry whenever I see a teammate use a terrible map offering
I do but I understand why they were removed. Too much bloat.
Nahh, i like having one hundred gimping addons
Addons > maps > bloodpoints (except escape cake)
Can't say I do. There's less clutter in bloodwebs since they're gone, and it's harder for someone to pick the best possible map for them as often since they only have a rare offering.
I prefer how it is now.
Not really. I'd rather have addons or bp offerings than these map offerings. Why spend 4k bp on an offering that MIGHT send you to a specific map? Multiple times I used an offering, didn't get the map and was like "What a waste of my bloodpoints"
No. I would prefer 0 map offerings, that way no one can intentionally send others to terribly designed maps.
Better fix: design the maps well
This. Waste of bp
Getting rid of the other clutter when?
Like why do I get railroaded into blowing 7000 bloodpoints for a glass splinter or w/e it is called when I already have the Pig unlocked?
Why do we have to waste BP on a ton of holiday offerings that lock up a few days later before we could ever possibly use them all?
Why even have brown killer mist affecting offerings does anyone even use them when they could use a blood point gain one that there are probably even more of?
That would be ideal, but have you seen the rate at which they wanna rework maps?
It's like 2 a year lmao, whilst constantly adding new ones.
Oof too true
I don't miss them, in fact I don't think I've ever used a map offering since I started playing (2016), I've got hundreds of them. I tend to use the offerings for extra BP's more than anything else, and often forget to bring in those even.
And oddly they are still usable. Its fun to drop one every so often to assert your DBD vet player status.