Honestly this game sucks?
I have to say playing killer has got to me one of the most unfun and stressful experiences I’ve ever had in a video game. You run in circles the entire game only to finally catch them and be D-Striked in the back, tbagged and start all over? All the meanwhile ruin is gone and 3 gens have been done and the 4th is about to pop? Where is the fun?? I don’t see how anyone can main killer without literally going insane. I don’t really blame survivors for this either as the game practically encourages looping, with all the perfectly loopable pallets everywhere.
Comments
Aside from that the game is pretty darn fun. The best 20 of my monies that i have spent not counting DLC.
what he/she said is terrible frustrating though thats for sure.
some games are super frustrating on either side... but still... all in all a very fun game.
I read the title in a Canadian accent? You know, where statements sound like questions, eh?
Personally i think that if they think that then that is fine . does not Insult our loyalty at all.
Besides im pretty sure this is just venting frustration which i think it is fine too.
Aggred
i came to scoff but after reading this...i have to agree.
swf main checking in.
Well you can always try not going to high ranked I'm never going to high rank killer because of what you said all it is in high rank is t-bagging, pallet loops, flashlights, and DS. Besides once the DS nerf happens killers won't have to fear toxic SWF because 4 flashlights? No problem bring Lightborn it makes it impossible to be blinded when you pick someone up the only problem is DS opens up for a flashlight save once it gets nerfed, but you won't be bullied as much as you are now.
I'l ARGGGGHHHH with you too then.
ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
yeah dont bother with rank 1 . Just get the achivement and leave.
Not all matches are like that... only a hand few of them are. If you are in the lower ranks.
You need to open up a salt mining company and begin exploration into different ways to mine salt. The more salt you can collect the more fun you'll have in this game.
Welcome in DBD
In order to be a killer main, you have to be a special person
Somehow this game is addicting, I dont understand why I still play it
but getting face-camped, tunnelled, farmed is diffrent? I get salty then too, i just give myself a break and play again cause the game is fun
Its like Cocaine . You thought it was the best feeling. then you feel the bad consenquences, then you are like "i want to stop" then you return because YOU NEED MORE, and so on so on. Except you wont go to jail if you consume this Crack of a game.
To play Killer, you either have to practice with the top two Killers (the Hillbilly and the Nurse) until you become god-tier with them, or you have to play without caring if you win or lose.
Yeah thought so. No problem. The game aint perfect. But i can't say after like 2000 hours and like 40 ish monies that i spent that it is not fun. It is a lot of fun and i have made a lot of online friends thanks to it as well.
Or you create a different meaning of win like most do (i imagine)
I love this game, flaws and all. Its the players that makes your hair grey, not the game. The days I dont have the time to play dbd, I go to bed feeling empty inside. Haha, and this is horribly sad. You have no idea how I happy danced when I saw the new cosmetics today, having saved my cells for the golden winged meg hoodie. Beautiful in game. No other game gets me like that when I need to spend money on it.
We all love it, deep down. Even the crybabies.
Go play Civ.
this game gave me the big gay
Heere this sums it up nicely.
*Goes to work with a warm and fuzzy feeling*
nope it sucks.
i think it's the end of toxic survivors
(rip ochido u will be remembered xD)
Updated often. lolz
I started back when Freddy was released, and it's only the middle of this year that we're actually seeing systemic balance changes.
But I understand your frustration around Killer weaknesses. I watch Tru3Ta1ent play and his familiarity with both Killer and Survivor gameplay allows him to counter pallet looping and such. For example, if someone's looping a popular route you need to ask yourself if chasing this person is more important than leaving and searching for other survivors. If Ruin Hex is consistently getting countered then consider running a different perk in its place instead. I know that's difficult to justify but I'd rather have reliable perk than one that people know how to get around.
Things like this are good to consider and I believe that Dead by Daylight has a lot of fun counterplay. At the end of the day, the devs are listening and trying to make the game better.
.
@Lowbei