Because add-ons only last a single game, and there will be a point where the number of games you play without the required add-ons vastly outnumbers the games you do play with them.
People always say this but in in my experience this is simply not true
As long as you're not relying on a pink addon the bloodpoints you earn in a match usually are enough to fuel your addon expenses
Especially if you play survivor as wel and earn bloodpoints that way
Every talking about true I listened to what he had to say and he had pretty valid argument 140% move speed with average add ons and he wasn't running nemesis and pwyf either if he was doing that he woulda been even faster.
The whole "top tier and bottom tier" is all bullshit. Every killer is top tier, they are all as good as each other. Having said this, the killer is only as good as the person playing them. We aren't all good with every killer but some are good with the killers that we aren't good with. Stop trying to make it seem like the killers are worse than one another because it's not true. The killer is only as good as the player, if you can't use the killer then fine tell yourself that the killer is terrible or bottom tier. There will be someone that disagrees because they can use that killer and they can do it well. Plus the killers don't always kill every survivor because the survivors have to work as a team to survive and use all the mechanics that they can to stop and evade the killer.
Yeah...no.
It's objective that some killers are better than others. Or are you gonna try to convince everyone that legion is just as good as spirit? Or nurse?
You can do well with any killer, but that doesn't mean they are equal.
So? Nurses and sloppy butcher are in the game right?
How does that make him any less viable?
i didn't say that that made him less viable lol i was saying that you said perks are irrelevant but he used perks to use as a crutch. Also perks don't mean the killer is viable it means a killer is viable. It means a build is viable.
i didn't say that that made him less viable lol i was saying that you said perks are irrelevant but he used perks to use as a crutch. Also perks don't mean the killer is viable it means a killer is viable. It means a build is viable.
I'm sorry but using perks as a "crutch" is no such thing in my eyes
If you don't use everything you have available you're only handicapping yourself for no reason, wich completly defeats the point of trying to see how strong a character is
Why wouldn't you use the perks that work best with the strategy you're going for?
I'm sorry but using perks as a "crutch" is no such thing in my eyes
If you don't use everything you have available you're only handicapping yourself for no reason, wich completly defeats the point of trying to see how strong a character is
Why wouldn't you use the perks that work best with the strategy you're going for?
again perks doesn't mean a killer is viable it just means a build on killer is viable there is a difference
Some streamer is not able to tell when he killed potatoes.
Nah, tru3 goes against the most optimal teams all the time. At least this is what he is saying when the first Gen pops and the Survivor did already a dozen mistakes.
Dont forget, if a Killer loses, the Survivors are too strong.
ngl I was playing wraith with All-Seeing blood and coxcombed and I got a ps message saying that survivor had to get some new pants due to all the gen grabs I did. His friend also said the first guy screams really loud over the mic.
People always say this but in in my experience this is simply not true
As long as you're not relying on a pink addon the bloodpoints you earn in a match usually are enough to fuel your addon expenses
Especially if you play survivor as wel and earn bloodpoints that way
So, in order to have a tiny bit of fun in a game I need to dump all my resources on a specific character, when I have other characters that I wish to play and need perks and/or add-ons on. K.
I come across this a lot, can I ask you to go more in-depth as to why you think if a Killer needs add-ons to be good, they're in a bad spot?
Sometimes I think this too, but other times.. I think the devs want add-ons to be used every game. I think they want Killers to be slightly weaker at base power because of some of the extreme impact some add-ons can have. Hell, even speed add-ons like Hag's "Reduce setting times of traps moderately" are really impactful.
Hag is a bad example towards your point because she is good without them.
So, in order to have a tiny bit of fun in a game I need to dump all my resources on a specific character, when I have other characters that I wish to play and need perks and/or add-ons on. K.
I don't believe there's such thing as "creating" free thinkers. I certainly don't believe Tru3 is the one who can prove me wrong. I also think I wasted too much time typing this, but eh, I was eating some nachos anyway.
yeah :P
Tru3 is a very competent player, he knows virtually everything of a game that is a party game at heart, but he treats it like if it isn't, and that's why he becomes so frustrated when he loses. He becomes delusional on snipers / this is not my build / I shouldn't have listened to chat that said hatch was there, it's your fault! and what not.
Yes he can be interesting to watch for a newcomer, but eventually one realises that his delusions don't help the community in any way, not as a whole, not as a single.
I suggest everyone to switch to Otzdarva, much more insightful and respectful, modest and probably even more skilled as a killer.
How would a killer be viable then in your eyes? If he can do everything perkless?
viable to me means that killer an preform with any decent build not just one also yes if they could do everything without perks that would be viable since they would be op
viable to me means that killer an preform with any decent build not just one also yes if they could do everything without perks that would be viable since they would be op
Aah ok now i understand it a bit better
And i can see what you mean
Still i think the wraith can still perform well even if you change the build up
Thana for one could definitivly be traded out for something else i feel
I don't believe there's such thing as "creating" free thinkers. I certainly don't believe Tru3 is the one who can prove me wrong. I also think I wasted too much time typing this, but eh, I was eating some nachos anyway.
yeah :P
Tru3 is a very competent player, he knows virtually everything of a game that is a party game at heart, but he treats it like if it isn't, and that's why he becomes so frustrated when he loses. He becomes delusional on snipers / this is not my build / I shouldn't have listened to chat that said hatch was there, it's your fault! and what not.
Yes he can be interesting to watch for a newcomer, but eventually one realises that his delusions don't help the community in any way, not as a whole, not as a single.
I suggest everyone to switch to Otzdarva, much more insightful and respectful, modest and probably even more skilled as a killer.
I don't believe there's such thing as "creating" free thinkers. I certainly don't believe Tru3 is the one who can prove me wrong. I also think I wasted too much time typing this, but eh, I was eating some nachos anyway.
yeah :P
Tru3 is a very competent player, he knows virtually everything of a game that is a party game at heart, but he treats it like if it isn't, and that's why he becomes so frustrated when he loses. He becomes delusional on snipers / this is not my build / I shouldn't have listened to chat that said hatch was there, it's your fault! and what not.
Yes he can be interesting to watch for a newcomer, but eventually one realises that his delusions don't help the community in any way, not as a whole, not as a single.
I suggest everyone to switch to Otzdarva, much more insightful and respectful, modest and probably even more skilled as a killer.
I watch Otz even as a survivor main. He treats this game like it's supposed to be treated: a fun game with real people playing all sides.
Because add-ons only last a single game, and there will be a point where the number of games you play without the required add-ons vastly outnumbers the games you do play with them.
But aren't you constantly recyling bloodpoints? Spend some, play a match, earn more, spend more?
He did the same thing with Ghostface, going from "this killer is trash" to " this killer is viable."
Tru3 said that about GF at first, but didn't know how to use him. Once he learned to ditch stalking and run the right build, he found out GF is a top 5 killer. Wraith on the other hand, I think he's just trolling people for turds and giggles. Tru3 is a very good player and 4k's w legion and clown on red ranks sooo....
I dont get why people dont like him? Yes he has very strong opinions on the game some i dont agree with but it just seems like people dislike him due to what he says.
They don't like him because there not as good as him and jealous of what he does and his popularity. Probly got their arse kicked by him a few times too, I'd guess.
Tru3 said that about GF at first, but didn't know how to use him. Once he learned to ditch stalking and run the right build, he found out GF is a top 5 killer. Wraith on the other hand, I think he's just trolling people for turds and giggles. Tru3 is a very good player and 4k's w legion and clown on red ranks sooo....
I mean, he is trying to play Wraith very similarly to how he places Ghostface, so I don't necessarily believe that he is being insincere with his claims regarding Wraith.
Like I understood it, tru3 didnt want to show that wraith is viable. He wanted to show WHAT makes a killer viable. So having no terror radius, get the first hit easy and catch survs off guard just like ghostface makes a killer strong, instead of alarming survs with a terror radius and following them into loops.
keep in mind that tru3 is not a wraith main and he couldnt perform with other killers so consistently 4ks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People always say this but in in my experience this is simply not true
As long as you're not relying on a pink addon the bloodpoints you earn in a match usually are enough to fuel your addon expenses
Especially if you play survivor as wel and earn bloodpoints that way
Every talking about true I listened to what he had to say and he had pretty valid argument 140% move speed with average add ons and he wasn't running nemesis and pwyf either if he was doing that he woulda been even faster.
Wraith is not top tier.
Some streamer is not able to tell when he killed potatoes.
Yeah...no.
It's objective that some killers are better than others. Or are you gonna try to convince everyone that legion is just as good as spirit? Or nurse?
You can do well with any killer, but that doesn't mean they are equal.
I'm pretty sure everyone is able to tell when they face a potato.
i didn't say that that made him less viable lol i was saying that you said perks are irrelevant but he used perks to use as a crutch. Also perks don't mean the killer is viable it means a killer is viable. It means a build is viable.
I'm sorry but using perks as a "crutch" is no such thing in my eyes
If you don't use everything you have available you're only handicapping yourself for no reason, wich completly defeats the point of trying to see how strong a character is
Why wouldn't you use the perks that work best with the strategy you're going for?
again perks doesn't mean a killer is viable it just means a build on killer is viable there is a difference
Nah, tru3 goes against the most optimal teams all the time. At least this is what he is saying when the first Gen pops and the Survivor did already a dozen mistakes.
Dont forget, if a Killer loses, the Survivors are too strong.
If he gets a 4K, its only Skill.
ngl I was playing wraith with All-Seeing blood and coxcombed and I got a ps message saying that survivor had to get some new pants due to all the gen grabs I did. His friend also said the first guy screams really loud over the mic.
Well again, i disagree
I can't see the difference
How would a killer be viable then in your eyes? If he can do everything perkless?
So, in order to have a tiny bit of fun in a game I need to dump all my resources on a specific character, when I have other characters that I wish to play and need perks and/or add-ons on. K.
Hag is a bad example towards your point because she is good without them.
Not at all,and you don't always need the best of the best addons
All i'm saying is that, for me, addons have never been a rarity with the exeption of pink ones
And i just level the characters as normal
@Divine_Confetti
I don't believe there's such thing as "creating" free thinkers. I certainly don't believe Tru3 is the one who can prove me wrong. I also think I wasted too much time typing this, but eh, I was eating some nachos anyway.
yeah :P
Tru3 is a very competent player, he knows virtually everything of a game that is a party game at heart, but he treats it like if it isn't, and that's why he becomes so frustrated when he loses. He becomes delusional on snipers / this is not my build / I shouldn't have listened to chat that said hatch was there, it's your fault! and what not.
Yes he can be interesting to watch for a newcomer, but eventually one realises that his delusions don't help the community in any way, not as a whole, not as a single.
I suggest everyone to switch to Otzdarva, much more insightful and respectful, modest and probably even more skilled as a killer.
viable to me means that killer an preform with any decent build not just one also yes if they could do everything without perks that would be viable since they would be op
Aah ok now i understand it a bit better
And i can see what you mean
Still i think the wraith can still perform well even if you change the build up
Thana for one could definitivly be traded out for something else i feel
Or you know, watch both
That's also an option : P
There’s only so many hours in a single day :)
I watch Otz even as a survivor main. He treats this game like it's supposed to be treated: a fun game with real people playing all sides.
But aren't you constantly recyling bloodpoints? Spend some, play a match, earn more, spend more?
Tru3 said that about GF at first, but didn't know how to use him. Once he learned to ditch stalking and run the right build, he found out GF is a top 5 killer. Wraith on the other hand, I think he's just trolling people for turds and giggles. Tru3 is a very good player and 4k's w legion and clown on red ranks sooo....
They don't like him because there not as good as him and jealous of what he does and his popularity. Probly got their arse kicked by him a few times too, I'd guess.
i cant stand tru3 lol
I mean, he is trying to play Wraith very similarly to how he places Ghostface, so I don't necessarily believe that he is being insincere with his claims regarding Wraith.
🤣🤣👌😆
Wraith is easily the best Killer in the game. His difficulty should be labeled as Super Easy cause there's nothing Intermediate about him.
Like I understood it, tru3 didnt want to show that wraith is viable. He wanted to show WHAT makes a killer viable. So having no terror radius, get the first hit easy and catch survs off guard just like ghostface makes a killer strong, instead of alarming survs with a terror radius and following them into loops.
keep in mind that tru3 is not a wraith main and he couldnt perform with other killers so consistently 4ks.