Why is Oni so Dang Loud
Seriously, anyone else think the Oni is [BAD WORD] 'ing loud in the shop and the char select screen?
His grunts are so damn loud I have to mute my game. It's actually annoying. Why devs, why?
Tagged:
Trusted
Seriously, anyone else think the Oni is [BAD WORD] 'ing loud in the shop and the char select screen?
His grunts are so damn loud I have to mute my game. It's actually annoying. Why devs, why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demogorgon would like to have a word with you.
me: ok,let me take a look at his cosm...
Oni: WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
Cuz he an angy boi
He is very loud, and it's very hard too look at weapons when he keeps dropping his sword every 3 seconds because he's screaming.
I have no idea why BHVR keeps releasing loud killers. I mean it's a nice atmosphere and so on, but they're so predictable. At least give them some muffle addons if people wanna go stealthy.
Because loud = scarier according to most horror games
He loud 'cause he got somethin' ta say
Because he's ANGRY, DAMMIT! ๐ก
My thinking is that with Demogorgon and Oni, it's part of that "bridging the gap between solo and SWF."
Both of them ######### yell all the time about everything they do. It tells solo players when they're chasing someone else, when they're about to use their mobility powers and all that stuff that lets them react in a similar way to SWF.
That said, even as a solo player, that ######### is so annoying.
I mean, I was 24 meters or so away from him hiding and I could hear his footsteps loud and clear, he be a loud boy.
Because survivors want constant audio queues from every killer or they're "uncounterable". Oni has super loud footsteps, a loud notification when his meter is full, and a loud roar when he rages out. He loud.
Demogorgon is much louder tbh.
Every swing/shred/hit is announced across the map, portals have audio warning, louder steps etc
Just imagine if Oni didn't have loud footsteps if he was in his power. The way Oni is designed is very well done.
He has a lot going for him after he gets it rolling and survivors get at least 3 sound cues for them to get ready, so if they complain or DC they are just dumb.
It makes sense that he has loud steps due to his size.
Oni is loud to help Yui counter being so loud, lol
Exactly this ๐
ONI IS BIG MAN. BIG MAN MAKE BIG NOISE. RRRRRHAAHHHHHH
I always found his screams scary, even more so with that added echo/delay effect. I think it's good. I vote to keep it. Others can mute their game volume. ๐
He thiccccc
Yeah, I was in Discord last night and started looking at cosmetics... Had to ask my friend to repeat himself because the Oni was angry. At the very least, lower the volume in menu/store so I don't get my ears blasted out.
On another note, the store needs "pose" buttons. I go to look at a weapon for the Spirit and she instantly hides it inside her arm. I try to check out a weapon for the Oni and he decides now is the time to break out the kanabo.