Who's the Killer you have the most difficulty facing?

For me its Freddy. I usually don't play against Freddy's so when I do, I don't know what to avoid, how to play decent against him, etc. Wby?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Trapper. Sometimes it’s not even his traps, it’s just him LOL.

  • freddy and trapper. i can't stand freddy at all because they can spam snares and fake pallets. i ALWAYS lose against freddy it just feels hopeless, so much pressure about everything.

    trapper is just so annoying whenever i get chased by him i'm scared to vault any window and don't really know where i can go, it gives me anxiety

  • Spirit... it's always a 50/50

  • Trapper. I don't know why.

    I can loop and juke Spirits and Nurses..but the Trapper is my kryptonite. I guess it's not that I find him difficult, I just hate having to stare at the ground all game.

  • Ghostface - his ability to go complete stealth so easily and frequently negates the way I play.

  • Probably Hag. Her jumpscares often leaves me vulnerable because I sometimes panic and move my mouse around.

  • Freddy, cause although Nurse, Spirit and Billy are hard to face, the player need skills to use their whole potential. But Freddy? Just use your infinite range lunge attack and ur fine.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/901491#Comment_901491

    Not trying to be negative towards you but I literally never get hit by a chainsaw unless my team wastes every pallet on the map. Whenever I face a Billy or Bubba and I notice they're "chainsaw happy" I usually either escape without getting injured one single time or I get facecamped after looping them for minutes till they go for their bloodlust-m1-swings.

    In fact I (almost) made a Bubba rage quit about an hour ago because I noticed he was chainsaw happy so I looped every pallet a million times which was easy as I know his chainsaw's biggest weakness (range+speed). I also noticed he ran charge addons which makes it even easier to loop Bubba into oblivion. Looped between the same windows after dropping a few pallets over and over again till he literally stopped moving for a few seconds. I started laughing while looping the same windows all the time.

    He definitely was about to rage quit but (probably) wanted to facecamp me so bad so he "pulled through the match" - with no success.

    After minutes of struggling he decided to m1 me just to lose me eventually due to Iron Will. Then the last gen popped. It was that bone shaped azarov map and they were on the other side of the map so they had enough time to open the gates. Easiest 4 man escape I could have thought of.

    Matches like these make me wonder how I manage to play whole matches using nothing but the chainsaw. It seems laughably easy to loop a chainsaw happy killers as long as there's some good windows and pallets.

    Same goes for Billy. If they're chainsaw happy you can abuse pallets and vaults like hideously easily unless it's a curving Hillbilly who knows what he's doing in which case he deserves to hook me anyday of the week. It's no shame to go down to a curving Billy.

    Sorry for sounding arrogant by the way but I really think it's braindead easy to abuse chainsaw happy killers.

    Okay we get it your toxic, don't need your life story about it lmao

  • I'd say huntress I don't really know what to do when in a chase with her

  • Gotta be any stealth killers they scare the quack out of me, and don't get me started on pig i can't stand having a trap on my head

  • Trappers make me paranoid

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/901529#Comment_901529

    Are you playing on PC or console? Because I've tried all these apparant tricks to negate chainsaws and none of them work on Xbox. That and I still think that Bubba's environmental collision is genuinely broken.

    I'm on XBOX myself. Granted I have an easier time looping especially Bubba than others as I've mained him for 2 years now and can literally tell what addons he runs by the duration of the sound-bug of his chainsaw (which came into the game with Plague's release) but anyone can loop a chainsaw happy Bubba easily with a few decent windows or pallets unless he runs speed addons and knows how to maneuver around walls and objects tightly which most Bubbas fail at anyways (including the guy I faced yesterday. He kept getting stunned everytime I forced him to chainsaw-route around objects).


    As for chainsaw collision in general perhaps you keep playing against people with unstable connections? Bubba's chainsaw collision is pretty much exactly where I see the chainsaw model on my screen when I play him. You wouldn't believe how often my last (functional) chainsaw swing was basically ending behind the neck of a survivor and it wouldn't connect because of like an inch or two.

    Do you have a clip to specify a moment where his chainsaw seems broken?

  • @DarthRane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/901529#Comment_901529

    Okay we get it your toxic, don't need your life story about it lmao

    Looping isn't toxic.

  • Bubba because he is my baby boy and I feel bad mistreating him. Please help Bubba.

  • Am I really the only one who absolutely despises Myers? It seems like every single one either runs infinite mori Myers, or increased stalk speed addons. It feels like every game where whenever I get into a chase he has EW3 ready. It gets very discouraging bc I can never use my dead hard. Also it seems like all of my teammates don’t know how important it is to break line of sight against him.

    although I’m very thankful that EW1 Myers is now detectable by Spine Chill (my favorite perk not gonna lie)

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/902346#Comment_902346

    I'm on XBOX myself. Granted I have an easier time looping especially Bubba than others as I've mained him for 2 years now and can literally tell what addons he runs by the duration of the sound-bug of his chainsaw (which came into the game with Plague's release) but anyone can loop a chainsaw happy Bubba easily with a few decent windows or pallets unless he runs speed addons and knows how to maneuver around walls and objects tightly which most Bubbas fail at anyways (including the guy I faced yesterday. He kept getting stunned everytime I forced him to chainsaw-route around objects).

    As for chainsaw collision in general perhaps you keep playing against people with unstable connections? Bubba's chainsaw collision is pretty much exactly where I see the chainsaw model on my screen when I play him. You wouldn't believe how often my last (functional) chainsaw swing was basically ending behind the neck of a survivor and it wouldn't connect because of like an inch or two.

    Do you have a clip to specify a moment where his chainsaw seems broken?

    Not really because it's just pretty often. And mainly before the last patch where they "fixed" it. The swings just look like they should have bumped into something, especially the barricades on maps like Bedham when it seemingly passes through or over them.

  • I forgot to originally mention Clown. It's because he's played so little that whenever I do go against him it's one of those, "wait, how do I go against you again" situations.

  • @Unicorn said:

    For me its Freddy. I usually don't play against Freddy's so when I do, I don't know what to avoid, how to play decent against him, etc. Wby?

    Spirit and Freddy too, they're so strong

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110917/whos-the-killer-you-have-the-most-difficulty-facing

    Typically, I dislike killers who trump my stealth because I'm terrible in chases. Like, sure, I can loop, but not as good as your typical rank 1 survivor.

    This is why I use stealth to carry myself to rank 1 because it wastes so much of the killer's time when the search but don't find you. 🤗😁

    Therefore, I dislike Doctor a lot, but hey, I'm getting better at chases by the day so it's all good! :)

    May I ask you what your preferred "Stealth/Immersive" build is? I am curious because I play a very similar style as you do, due to my inability to loop or escape killers once caught, I tend to carry myself usually by doing a pretty good job avoiding them all together lol.

  • @ReviloDBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/899770#Comment_899770

    May I ask you what your preferred "Stealth/Immersive" build is? I am curious because I play a very similar style as you do, due to my inability to loop or escape killers once caught, I tend to carry myself usually by doing a pretty good job avoiding them all together lol.

    Ah, when I played Dead by Daylight then, I used:

    • Decisive Strike (Prevents Tunneling)
    • Iron Will (Allows you to stay quiet and can allow you to juke the killer)
    • Spine Chill (Prevents stealth killers from finding you and if the killer is chasing a teammate, you know if they dropped the chase to come after you)
    • Kindred (Helps my teammates save me when I fail at a chase)
  • Freddy wrecks me for one simple reason, I am red green colorblind. Really tough to spot his snares unless I'm on ormond.

  • The Ghost Face, The Cannibal and The Pig.

    I hate playing against The Cannibal. People who play as him are so desperate; I hate it.

  • Hag!

    Hag = insta DC for me or if my friend haS deliverance I’ll purposely get on the hook so they can get it but after that I’m yeet myself out the game. She causes my blood pressure to go up to a boiling point as soon as I see her. I can’t run anywhere. I’m not some urban evasion user. She triggers me more than pig. I have no tolerance for hag.

  • Huntress, you cant really dodge hatchets cause hitbox and she can hit you behind trees, fences and basically anything

  • Trapper and Hag... God Damn-it I hate those two! I either have to keep my eyes on the prompts at every single freaking grass patch for Trapper, or crouch to avoid setting off Hag's traps at most crucial loops, and hooked friends. They are so annoying! Still some will say that's what makes them thrilling, the whole "unknown" factor, and while i think they may be on to something there, that doesn't make the experience any more pleasant. That and the sudden jump scare of stepping in a trap or triggering a hag phantom... sigh... I'm not old enough to require diapers again damn-it... why does behavior insist that I should start investing in them?

  • Hag, because in some situations versing her requires a playstyle I don't enjoy.

    Clown, because the gas wrecks my eyes and I have to spend a few minutes to relax my retinas after versing him in a match

  • Depends on a lot of variables I don't think any killer is hard to face but given the right circumstances and the right map any Killer can be hard to face, but for the most part map Rng is favored towards survivors. Imagine getting rotten fields vs a Myers, that match is gonna be super easy but now if you get Myers on a map like the game or coal tower it's gonna change drastically. As I said it depends on a lot of factors such as perks add-ons and items that are brought in to the game.

  • It was spirit at one time but honestly since her changes its been easier to fake her out when phasing. Ghostface has become a pain. Most of the ones I encounter camp the first hook and stalk anyone who comes to save. When I'm playing solo my team never catches on, or he crouches in the tall grass, stalks and one hit downs you. Because of GF I have started running spinechill.

  • Spirit cuz its like an easy mode for killers, And Freddy because ######### Freddy.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Spirit cuz its like an easy mode for killers, And Freddy because ######### Freddy.

    How so? I mean I would have thought with the messed up sounds spirit would be difficult to use.

1 2 ›