The Blendette Oath [JOIN NOW]

If you don't know what a Blendette looks like, then you know exactly what a Blendette looks like.

@Cymer said:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/139/5RHEYE11WTFQ.png

I searched 10 min for this Blendette.

Yes there is a Claudette in this picture, right in the centre with a shiny bright toolbox.

Max brightness on my monitor and setting.

Any tips to deal with such brightness?

Repeat after me:

  • I vow to mori every Blendette that joins my lobby.
  • I vow to respect every Claudette player that wears some form of bright attire.
  • I vow that once I eventually find the Blendette that has been in the bush I've walked by 10 times, extremely confused why Whispers is going off, she will be mori'd as soon as she gets off of her first hook.
  • I vow to never mori anybody other than Blendette, unless they are on death hook.
  • And above all things, I vow to never blend, out of pure respect for the Entity, and to preserve the last drops of sanity that killers have left.

I knight thee, protector of the realm and a certified Blendette exterminator. May the Entity have mercy on your soul.

#MoriAllBlendettes

Comments