(video)Standard NOED killer. Op perks and add ons need to be nerfed for both survivors and killers.
First off I'm a pretty bad survivor. I play alot of killer so I know the maps which makes me ok at survivor.
This guy should not be in the red ranks. Gets boosted by 1 perk.
People say it helps with gen rush but when you're this bad at chasing you're obviously going to have 0 map pressure. These boosted NOED killers would probably have more fun playing at a rank matching their skill.
I don't know how to fix it. Remove movement speed buff? But all the boosted ######### needs to go already and have ranking represent some level of skill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8nfK1wrrI
Comments
Try running small game. It really helps find the general location of any totem. I always run it because 9 times out of 10 the killer has NOED.
I'm with @Lowbei on this, it's pretty safe to assume that a killer will have NOED, so just break the totems. It's pretty safe to assume killers like Freddy, Pig, and Wraith will all have it. And hey, if they don't have NOED at least you got some points for clearing the totems. Besides, this killer might not have relied on that perk to rank up or this game might not have been in their favor. However, that's just what I think.
what i do, is the same thing you should be doing in a swf, but solo. when you break a totem or see one thats being broken/already broken, then say “1” to yourself, and then “2” etc.
if the gates get powered, and you havent counted to 6, then assume noed is up.
They can, but if you use NOED you are a bad killer. FACT.
Any killer can go stand in their basement all game waiting for someone. Just because you can do it doesn't make it skillful.
When i play survivor, if i die to noed, then its always my fault for either forgetting that noed is a perk that exists, or for not escaping.
Lol coming from the person that says Freddy is actually a threat is quite hilarious. Freddy is so garbage that survivors can still loop him for days and get away with it. NOED on Freddy is kinda mandatory for him if he wants any kills at all. You forgot that borrowed time makes him invalid.
There are some perks that you always need to assume that killers and survivors use and play the game accordingly. Unlike survivor perks, killer perks can be avoided easily. NOED and BBQ are one of the most used perks in the game so it is safe to assume that killers are gonna have them.
I have seen zubat using NOED multiple times with his doc for example. Is he a bad killer? Nope. Just because somebody chose to use something, you can't say that they are bad at the game. Have you played with this pig in other matches? How do you know that he is a pig main? Maybe he was a nurse main and tried to play a pig game and needed NOED. Killers like pig freddy leatherface etc. need NOED whatever we say. They are obviously bad killers for high ranks.
You can't blame survivors or killers who want to use the most powerful perks in the game. Survivors use DS, selfcare, sprint burst etc. Killers use BBQ, NOED, whispers etc.
Okay well my 10 games in a row the other night at rank 6 of a 4k/2pip vs SWF groups even when I give someone the hatch, without using NOED or any late-game build at all says otherwise. Maybe you just need to get better at the game and stop relying on a crutch to help you win. No excuses.
lol no its not this killer went around the window the same way 6 times taking the longer way. bad killer who wasted their own time.
Don't mind me.
Brb ran out of salted buttered popcorn again.
But to be serious I always cleanse totems just in case there might be a NOED totem or worse Devour Hope totem hiding there. If you let the totems live and then get nuke by said perk that's not the killers fault since they took teh chance that perk would be there.
"Waaaaaaaaaaan killers being carried by NOED one perk ruins the entire game BHVR please nerf NOED and nerf Freddy again!"
I don't see a killer being carried by NOED; I see a bad killer.
Maybe they shouldn't be at the rank you're at, but you can't say "Killer is bad at a high rank but has a perk I don't like therefor perk is OP." By that logic I can take Left Behind on Survivor in a Rank 1 game and, if I survive (by hiding in a locker all game and then doing gens until the hatch spawns / exit gates open) Left Behind is overpowered and should be nerfed.
Maybe they were just having a bad game? Maybe they were playing a killer they don't play very often (dailies exist). Regardless: saying that they're bad and are carried by an "overpowered" perk just makes you look like a toxic entitled crybaby.
Ruin + NOED?
I rarely see killers run that combo (two hexes? wuuut) anymore, even the ones that typically do/should (Wraith/Nurse/Freddy/Pig/Hag/Trapper).
You got screwed on RNG because you went down right where NOED spawned, and also made no attempt to juke or disrupt Bloodlust while Pig took the long way on the loops.
So, while that Pig may have been bad, you didn't exactly do yourself any favors. Given her pattern, you could've easily double backed, broken LoS and the chase and caused Bloodlust to fall off completely, and possibly even made it out. She was breaking LoS to try and cut you off before you even vaulted.
Its like, breaking all 5 totems is worth it...
You get what, 600 points in Boldness for breaking just 1 of them. Not to mention, if there is a Hex attached to it, then you get 1,000 and the killer loses a perk. Get rid of all 5, and NOED never takes effect, so the killer basically has 3 perks.
Its a gamble, a gamble I see to many survivors allow the killer to win. Personally, I don't run NOED unless its Freddy or Wraith, cause they really need the help. Always ALWAYS, get rid of all the totems. If he did have NOED you will be happy, if he didn't you get extra BP, its a win win either way.
Any time I play survivor though, I use Small Game. Not only to help find the totems, but to also hopefully learn the totem spawning spots, so I can then replace small game with a different perk (Like Urban Evasion) later down the road.
You have the tools to counter and learn, please use them.
Just break the totems.
/thread
The game is over, when everyone is at the end screen getting points. Until then, everything is allowed. NOED is a endgame perk that punishes gen rushers. It's a strategy. Killer wastes 1 perk slot for the chance to 1 hit survivors at the end of the match.
It's not trolling. NOED has a counter, that is breaking totems. Seemingly, this guy has trouble with this simple concept. I'm just pointing it out.
Similarly, survivors have hard time understanding that "repairing" is the counter to "hard camping" and actually want to force the game their way.
Maybe you should stop trolling then.
Kek.
A battle of wits?
I just realised I spelled my forum id wrong 8-)
Supposed to be Mighty /sigh
I found the problem, and the fix is easy: Play more Survivor.