I've heard good things about the mandalorian... stinks it has to be an exclusive.
Hopefully, it'll get released to home video later. Hard to say with Disney, especially since their streaming service is brand new. I don't think anyone should buy a subscription to Disney Plus until all of their security issues are fixed, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate the star wars franchise
I don't do star wars. So obviously *raises hand*
I have to see it, it's one of the few movies I can go see with my mother when I visit for the holidays.
If she had better movie taste than a two-year-old, I'd absolutely skip it. I've hated the Disney Star Wars movies.
At least The Mandalorian has been interesting so far (except for the Seven Samurai filler episode they just did).
Always have and probably always will.
I've heard good things about the mandalorian... stinks it has to be an exclusive.
Hopefully, it'll get released to home video later. Hard to say with Disney, especially since their streaming service is brand new. I don't think anyone should buy a subscription to Disney Plus until all of their security issues are fixed, though.
I'll be watching it but only for the lols
Mandalorian thought, it's pretty good and I highly recommend it ๐
Raises hand
Disney ruined a once good series