BHVR HOTFIX, not 2 weeks. Its a gamebreaking bug
Why is bhvr gonna wait one or two weeks to fix the gamebreaking basement glitch?
It's like they asking for their playerbase to vanish.
Why is bhvr gonna wait one or two weeks to fix the gamebreaking basement glitch?
It's like they asking for their playerbase to vanish.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here I thought it was just a nice landscape jk seriously annoying.
lol same here
Just don’t get hooked GG EZ
I’m shocked this got past QA. For now running Agitation seems to cancel out both this and the wiggle bug. I guess just pray that the Killer decided to bring Agitation until the bug is fixed.
I wouldnt say its a basement bug because it all starts the moment you get picked up... you cannot wiggle whatsoever
I dont think they have a QA team/process at this point.
When did they say they are gonna wait?
Mid Chapter is farther away than 2 weeks. 🙃
And as if this isn't enough, we have currently the "hook x survivors in basement" challenge will render this glitch to happen even more.