Title says it all.
I am 10 hours away from 1000! :p
Dunno, PS4 doesn't give that info. But I just reached Devotion 8, so maybe that gives a rough idea?
1100 something
@TragicSolitude said:Dunno, PS4 doesn't give that info. But I just reached Devotion 8, so maybe that gives a rough idea?
@TragicSolitude said:
Consulted some of my friends and they said roughly 300-400 hours per devotion! So I guess congrats! :p
(but that's not an official number of course and varies by different factors)
Just over 1k
just to let you xbox peeps know it can show you the hours on xbox app
I got 1,871 hours in, and I have 6 killers maxed level, and only 1 with all max leveled perks.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dunno, PS4 doesn't give that info. But I just reached Devotion 8, so maybe that gives a rough idea?
1100 something
Consulted some of my friends and they said roughly 300-400 hours per devotion! So I guess congrats! :p
(but that's not an official number of course and varies by different factors)
Just over 1k
just to let you xbox peeps know it can show you the hours on xbox app
I got 1,871 hours in, and I have 6 killers maxed level, and only 1 with all max leveled perks.