Dodge ball the new game Mode
I like waiting in a lobby for 10min to finally load into a lobby where the killer Dodges the lobby lol it takes literally 40 min just to get in a lobby after getting all of the dodgers out the way.
You should make it where if any killer dodges a lobby the next game he plays. 4 gens will be completed at the start and he loses 4x the pips and all of his blood points.
If the killer leaves the game just perms ban him
You should make it where if any killer dodges a lobby the next game he plays. 4 gens will be completed at the start and he loses 4x the pips and all of his blood points.
If the killer leaves the game just perms ban him
Comments
I mean after all the threats and review bombing of survivor mains.
Edit: @Vietfox killers really seem to enjoy the balance. How about you?
And a 1-gen game is a dumb idea anyway. You want to depip the survivors because I only have 80 seconds to get chases/hits/hooks?
I don't dodge many lobbies, but red ping gets dodged every time.
Just saying killers leave just because they see a 4 man come in at the same time
If you're not playing a 3 or 4 man swf and are regularly getting lobby dodged you may want to upgrade your net.
Flashlight and three tool boxers
They probably think we are Gen rushers and flashlight heroes
If you start to force people to play with high ping or against a swf group with 4 flashlights, then people will either dodge ingame or abandon the game completely.
Enjoy the forum ban, though ;3
Well, what are you using those toolboxes and flashlights for? Do you go into the match with them and sit them on the ground? No, you use them to Rush the Gens and flashlight blind.
Not to mention you want not only Perks and Items, you want even more advantages (that’s not even supposed to be in the game mind you), using voice comms and not having to worry about some Randoms screwing up your perfect coordinated play to win.
Lobby dodging isn't a problem if you play solo. I only dodge a lobby (killer or survivor) if the ping is horrible. Why put yourself into a game you know is going to be a lag fest when you can just find another game. Its people who DC that need to be punished not lobby dodgers.
I don;t see many fellow Nurse players on PS4. Yeah I too have gotten a ton of DCs once people realize I'm a good Nurse player. Although I don't get many lobby dodges I do see more than enough players DC when they fail to mind-game my blinks.
Seems like survivors still dont want to play killer and prefer having 40 min queues

Guess you wait till killer is buffed that hard that they are as OP as survivors now?