So New Legion
Has anyone seen gameplay of him since his changes? I haven’t seen anyone play him or seen gameplay on Youtube. All you see is Oni gameplay.
Has anyone seen gameplay of him since his changes? I haven’t seen anyone play him or seen gameplay on Youtube. All you see is Oni gameplay.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dont worry you will see a lot of him with nemesis when dlc drop
I feel like for the first few days he might be decent then the survivors will get used to dealing with him then he will drop again.
I played them (without nemesis) on the ptr and they feel much bettdr to play rn. Sadly they are worse after all through the sloppy and STBFL nerf.
You can play without these perks; you're not forced to use them.
So yeah,they're much better overall,cant wait for these changes as a Legion main uwu.
Removed all his synergy because he was the only one to have a basic attack as his ability...so dumb.
I'm pretty certain the devs are just trying to make the term 'basic attack' more consistent in the game, seeing as they're adding more and more perks and mechanics based off of them.
They're pretty undefined, like sure Legion's Frenzy hits look like them but they don't work like them mechanically. They apply Deep Wounds and can't down anybody.
Yeah but those synergies made him decent. Now ill probably have to run ruin thana nemesis and bop (if it goes through if not idek what to run 4th).
in my opinion he should get new power this one seems unfixable
Pros:
Legion feels somewhat faster, and it’s SOMEWHAT easier to catch up to some Survivors. Not a huge change though.
New buttons are...Ok? They’re not what people had requested but this is BHVR, so.
Cons:
Legion lost all capabilities of being able to stall the game now that they can no longer apply effects without the usage of their buttons, which only works on the other 3 Survivors who you didn’t hit first. So if they’re not in the area, you’re S.O.L.
Nerf buffed Borrowed Time for a third time in a row, because Borrowed Time needed another buff from Legion’s nerf, right? That seems like good balancing and totally not biased at all! Especially when it’s the THIRD TIME. All of this because a developer actually thought 20 seconds was ‘ridiculous’, so now Legion gets even more punished for using their ability.
New vault speed doesn’t make up for the nerfs, especially if you consider the fact that Bamboozle was ‘bugged’ and actually worked on pallets when the devs stated it didn’t, even though it did, because I tested it, along with other various Legion players, so the change was somewhat unneeded. Bonus points if Bamboozle still works on this, which would be a somewhat of a small buff, but there’s no point to using your ability when the devs designed it to punish you for doing your job now.
Rating: 2/10, too many cons, STILL, and very little pros.
Please just listen to your community, BHVR.
I’m looking forward to the changes cause the vault speeds were really sluggish after his last rework. That said, it sucks you can’t really get much use from sloppy butcher anymore. I feel like if they shaved a second off of the fatigue, he’d be in a better spot.
I think people are being really overdramatic regarding nemesis & beast of prey but that’s pretty typical on the forums.
I defend most of the Legion changes because I think they're reasonable, but the mend one is not defendable lol. Imagine wanting to buff Borrowed Time and nerf Legion in 1 change...
The reasoning being 'oh mend times with double Blade addons is stupid' SO NERF THE BLADES. Like c'man, this logic makes no sense.
I'm looking forward to the speed changes but I am absolutely disgusted with the attitude and lack of respect the Devs have towards Legion, it is obvious.
Yeah,its the only change Im against with
He is still terrible, but better/worse.
The buffs would be nice if they didn't take away the one thing that made Legion even somewhat threatening. Now they are a killer who dosen't really do anything. The only good thing is the change to BoP and Nemeisis coming out. But without those perks they are very, very weak. And still not great with them.