I will help you get your EGC Unhooks as Killer
While I'm doing my killer challenges (aside from the end game one), once the gates are powered, I'll be opening them and nodding aggressively. Hopefully, survivors will get the message and score some easy EGC unhooks.
If any other killers want to join the movement, feel free to nod in agreement :D
Comments
I'll help out with the EGC challenges too, however I hope some survivors repay the favour with the EGC challenge for killer too.
YES PLEASE, ALL KILLERS FROM PC TO CONSOLE NOD YOUR HEAD AT THE END TO SIGNAL THAT YOU WANT TO HELP ON THE LAST MINUTE HERO CHALLENGE :D
That would be nice, but I don't think the difficulty of the two challenges are even comparable.
It isn't. But the main issue both challenges stem from is that it's exclusive to the Endgame Collapse. A fairly finnecky and messy endgame stage.
I'm actually interested to see how things play out.
I also have no problem offering myself up to the killer - I usually focus on the challenges as survivor which tanks my rank, anyways.
Yesterday I already helped a trapper to get his 5 traps in the end, because I would have been dead anyway. He let me go and thanked me like 10 times in the chat.
I like the idea and I think we all should help each other a little. Not necessarily with farming, but with a pretty normal game and in the end, when nothing really matters anymore anyways, might as well do the other one a favour.
Really nice of you, maybe I will be lucky and in your Lobby :P
I am glad to help with that too, if I dont kill everybody before the Gates are powered.
If a Killer needs help and sees me in his Lobby, feel free to add me on Steam and message me. I will not work together to harm any other Survivors, but if you need a Kill in Endgame, sure, I will be there for you.
(Did this already with Trappers for their Trap-Challenges at the Exit Gates. So far everyone was nice enough to not take advantage of me being helpful...)
Same kinda sad we have to work together to get a challenge done but free bp if we help eachother.
Aww I love this, super wholesome <3
I feel like this is BHVR's solution to toning down the toxicity of the game.
Make challenges so unbelieveably difficult, it forces both sides to work together.
Or just borderline impossible in normal gameplay caugh caugh more than one endgame unhook
That challenge legitimately requires SWF coordination, like seriously.
Will also assist with the above.
I’ve been nodding my head with you since yesterday my friend ;)
I am always happy to help others with their challenges. Helped a Trapper get his five bear trap catches last night.
did you happen to be on xbox?
No I'm on PS4.