Unhook 25 survivors safely...
BORROWED TIME!
YOLO!
HOOK BOMB!
Wow! The last few games were absolutely crazy!!!
I think the definition of Safely needs to be looked at!
Tagged:
Trusted
BORROWED TIME!
YOLO!
HOOK BOMB!
Wow! The last few games were absolutely crazy!!!
I think the definition of Safely needs to be looked at!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In a single trial farm four players off the hook, safe rescues not required
In a single trial kill all survivors by any means necessary in under 4 minutes.
Ahm... All this challenge does is promoting survivors to use BT and killers using MYC
Someone dced when I tried this
I'm just gonna use a purely BT centered build for this challenge. 25 is a lot.
What did you expect? Other than a simple copy-cat challenge, just more time consuming (25 is exactly 1 save over 4 perfect 6-unhooks game, just like the "13 sacrifice challenge"), hmh, at least they listen to the feedbacks.
"Unhook 2 survivors in the end-game" Look forward to discover the 4th page !
I still think my favorite fictional challenge would be "die on first hook in a single trial, without being unhooked, or escaping the hook." This would require a survivor to be the very first player on the hook in a match, and if unhooked, the challenge would fail.
OK I am not being serious, but if that was a master challenge, what do you think would happen if the remaining three survivors realized that they cannot be first hook as someone already is.
Tome lvl 4, unhook 50 in one trial. ๐
Dont you dare.
All for 30k bps
sweet Jesus
geez devs, if you really want to promote this type of frustration and toxicity then why not just make a "dc as soon as you load into the match 10 times" challenge?
*laughs in Deliverance*
It's already been shown to us after tome 1, it's 3 safe unhooks after endgame starts.
Might as well equip We're gonna farm forever to get those bonus BP
I like how they just copy paste challenges and call it a day. Almost makes me think this game and the tomes aren't worth the time or effort.
The challenges certainly seem lazy and lack imagination; or any awareness of the repercussions these will have on each match.
I could swear they are sick of DbD and want to move onto a new project and are just trying to alienate the remaining playerbase so the game dies, while grabbing as much cash as possible in the process.
So glad I didnโt buy the Rift Pass.
Edit - spelling
The grind stuff seems okay for me. I hate the impossible challenges that end with "in a single trial".
@ASpazNamedSteve Whaaat.. you think there's an easier way to earn 30k? Like inflict deep wound 4x or somethin? Psshh
I found a very reliable leak on Tomb IV ๐
Last Seconds
Within the last minute of the EGC, safely unhook a survivor then take a protection hit for that survivor. Afterwards, you must heal that survivor to the healthy state with an Emergency Med-kit then escape through the hatch.
"These challenges, they make you insane... The amount of time wasted to see the past, a place that we won't be able to relieve." -Unknown Journals.
"I think the definition of Safely needs to be looked at!"
No it doesn't. Survivors can't control whether or not the killer tunnels someone, so the only true metric of whether or not it was a safe hook was how long it took for the person to get downed again. If you save with BT you invariably gave that person a way to extend the chase and/or deter the killer from tunneling them. But if the killer wants them dead they will get tunneled regardless. All you did was give them an extra hit so they don't die immediately after the save.
I swear some people in this community. If you are a killer and see someone save in your face, expect BT and go for the guy that made the save. If you are a survivor and someone saves in the killer's face while giving you BT then RUN. You got an extra hit, make the best of it. If you are making a save with BT in the killer's face and the killer still tunnels, you should do what you can to protect that person if only because in doing so you increase your own chances of survival in most situations.
Rewards:
35k Bloodpoints.
3 Rift Fragments
That's why I don't like BT. It encourages bad plays.
Just got four in one game without BT. I wish I would get that many in every game. Woof. I kinda wish this tome hadn't been introduced, not gonna lie.