I tried having a nice conversation with the survivors
Well, I tried talking to them but don't really get why they didn't even say gg.

Well, I tried talking to them but don't really get why they didn't even say gg.

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If that was the case then I would've said: ''you guys need to train your pallet usage'' or maybe ''That was a quick game''
Btw, you should keep this to yourself and not try to start more Survivor vs Killer threads. I’ve experienced many “I tried having a nice conversation with a killer.”
That wasn't my intention >.< But I do like the word ''obliterated''. I could get used to that
even if you meant well, you shouldn't 'gg' a dead guy. unless they initiate a conversation, its best to just let it slide. if you wanna 'gg' somebody, it should be after a good, tense game. not a total wipe....
if it wasn't for stealth-brag attempts, this board would be very quiet.
If it wasn't for people like you who has made his third ''this community is toxic and I suck'' thread in 2 days then it would be quiet xD
if i had a great game and i'm dying to get my sportsmanship award, i'll give the hatch away and then i can 'gg' without feeling like a salt miner....
that's a good one. I'd rather throw them next to it, let them crawl a bit, pick them up and then hook 'em. You have no idea how satisfying it is to do that to pallet loopers. Give them hope and then snatch it all away again
yeah. i suppose.... i'm actually the opposite. if i see someone really toxic, i'll try to save them till the end. if i can down em last, i'll take em to the hatch and let em go. then i'll say 'gg. i saw you were having a rough time. don't worry. you'll get better. keep trying'.... omg they get so tilted.... XD
As you can see, toxicity is from both sides, not just survivors!
i did too up until recently. i found out that it also stands for 'git gud' and dead folks take offence....
In this situation I would have just shot them the following Message
"Good luck in the Fog"
It's not obnoxious and it is a positive message without sounding condescending.
that's no fun.
that's got nothing to do with toxicity xD. Most survivors laugh it up in the after match chat
if one leaves the match early they wont see your text.
also depending on the match, maybe they thought it was a bad match.
there is toxicity on both sides. no argument there.... but alot of toxic killers are simply responding to an overdose of toxic survivors. and i noticed that the toxicity level of survivors rose tremendously after the victory cube came out for killers. previously friendly killers were forced to kill in order to win. i think this was what caused the biggest gap in the killer/survivor relationship.... i'm not saying survivors are the only cause of toxic behavior.... but they do own 'controlling interest in the company' so to speak.... especially since it was the complaining of survivors that forced devs to implement the victory cube....
Well it was probably "good game" for you but judging from their scores I can't really say it was "good game" for them. From my experience survivors usually write GG if they think it was a good game even if they died.
i'm on a PS4 so when i get msgs from the dead, its usually unpleasant.... its rare to get constructive feedback on a console....
Haha. It's true only a few survivors say gg if they die. They only say it when they escape. I always say it if i have fun no matter if i died as a survivor or if some of the survivors escaped as a killer.
GG when it's one-sided is kinda rude TBH
If I feel the other side got obliterated, I won't GG unless they GG first. If they were big enough sports to say it despite their loss, I'll respect that and return it.
For every group of total asshats that flames me even when I'm nice, I get a group of survs that say nothing and a group that's polite. I have several steam friends that started conversations after a match when I was killer.
There is a serious problem with toxicity, but how much of that is caused by someone being turned toxic due to abuse because a killer or survivor is pissed off from the last match against totally different people?
Survivors never say gg to me when they lose, it's hilarious.
But if I get dumpstered of course they'll said it, and if I do, I still say gg.
Those Survivors just seem like bad sports to me.
I'm glad no one was salty, and I get it, it is fun to obliterate a group of survs, sometimes.
But briefly consider: If you're having ALL the fun, perhaps everyone else is having NO fun.
You are not entitled to a (insert post topic here)
but tbh I don't care if survivors have fun or don't. I don't camp. I don't enjoy to be pallet looped, since it requires no skill. So if I obliterate survivors, I hope they get so pissed and instantly close the game. But only if they pallet loop. If i chase a survivor and even watch him not go for the infinite while he knows its there, I let him get the hatch at the end!
the word "entitled" is probably the one word i associate the most with dead by daylight. never in my life, have i ever heard the word entitled being used so much in single sentences. never in my life have i been on a forum to any given game, and seen the word, entitled so often.
you are not entitled to a free kill, you are not entitled to a free rescue, you are not entitled free escape, you are not entitled hooks, you are not entitled to take a ######### ######### in your toilet.
The usage is mixed nowadays. People who want to be toxic usually say "gg ez", or some variation of it, whereas people who actually mean it usually just say "gg". I say "gg" and leave no matter what, and I recommend others do the same.
No chat = no problems.