Favourite builds on the characters you main
I'm looking for interesting ideas on builds that are particularly fun or synergise in an interesting way.
Here are my favourite builds for the characters I like to play:
- Survivor: Head on, Quick and quiet, Iron will/inner strength,Decisive strike/fixated/we're going to live forever or Head on, Quick and quiet, ace in the hole, plunderer's instinct.
- Killer: I play without addons or offerings, but please list your favourite combinations if you use them
- Hillbilly: Enduring, BBQ, whispers/discordance, spirit fury/infectious fright (i switch between the last two depending on how i'm doing with my chainsaw). If I'm doing particularly well I'll switch out whispers/discordance with agitation
- Wraith: BBQ, pop goes the weasel/surge,spirit fury/surveillance, enduring (surge and surveillance if i'm doing well; pop and spirit fury if I'm getting stomped)
- Freddy: BBQ, Enduring, pop/surge, spirit fury/sloppy (spirit fury and pop on a bad day, sloppy and surge on a good day)
- Ghostface: BBQ, surveillance, nurse's, surge/enduring
What are yours?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Survivor: Adrenaline, DS, DH, BT
Wraith: Surveillence, Ruin, BBQ, Spirit's Fury
Survivor: spine chill, bond, wgtlf and small game
Killer (just started to play killer, so I have to test more builds, but at the moment:
Wraith: whispers, bbq, pgtw and surveillance/enduring/nurse's, I'm glad I bought them, when they were available in the shrine
Survivor: Plunderer's Instinct, Adrenaline, DS, BT
Killer:
Wraith: Devour Hope, Nurses Calling, BBQ, Brutal Strength
Legion (RIP my build): Sloppy Butcher, Dying Light, Nurses Calling, Thanatophobia
Plague: Thanatophobia, Dying Light, BBQ, I'm All Ears
Ghostface: Brutal Strength, BBQ, Nurses, Discordance
Demogorgon: Enduring, BBQ, Nurses Calling, Devour Hope
(Soon™) Oni: Infectious Fright, Sloppy Butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia
Date Kenson: BL, DS, BT, Spine Chill and a commodious toolbox
Nurse: Sloppy, BBQ, Nurses Calling, M&A and as addons double cooldown
I run bt, we'll make it, bond and adrenaline on my Ace. I'm solo so I try to keep my level of information and team play as high as possible.
For killer I almost always run save the best for last, especially on demogorgon. I can keep my stacks high on him and still attack the obsession without losing stacks. Monitor and abuse is a favorite of mine too.
Survivors i usually run spine chill, empathy, sprint burst and fixated/plunderers/ds/or bt depending on my mood.
Spine chill is completely underrated. Empathy is map wide situational awareness. Granted someone needs to be injured but knowing someone is getting chased across the map makes my life less tense. Also knowing if someone is running the killer right at me further than 20 meters away is usefull also.
Sprint burst (dont have bl or lithe unlocked and dead hard i miss the timing with it all the time)
Borrowed time is good but i don't generally unhook near the killer. I think bt encourages bad plays on both sides. Sure the guy you unhook gets away but now you're on hook and killer gets positive reinforcement that camping is a good strategy.
DS comes in clutch once in awhile now that i can actually hit the skill check. Most times though, if theres an obsession i get slugged
Nea: Spine Chill, DS, Unbreakable and adrenaline
Huntress: BBQ, whispers, ruin and nurses.
Claudette (medic) - Botany, Empathy, Self-care, Adrenaline for filler
Feng Min (locker build) - Inner Strength, Headon, Quick and quiet, 4th any filler
Ace (no-mither) - No Mither, Dead hard, resilence, this is not happening
Ace is the quietest person for No Mither.
ghost - sloppy, thanata, nurses, pgtw
legion - sloppy, thanata, m&a, ruin
clown - ruin, sloppy, pgtw, brutal strength
best builds for those 3
SURVIVORS:
Meg Thomas:
This is my favourite non Meta Perk build. It has great Synergie, all Perks work perfectly together.
KILLERS:
Legion: Stolen Sketch Book and Susie's Mixtape
This build is specifically made to find Survivor's early on and build up my slow down as fast as possible to be aggressive in chases afterwards.
Ghostface: Olsen's Adress Book and Walleye's Matchbook
This build can also be referred as "Anti Healing Ghostface". I only use Save the best for last instead of Thanatophobia just to get this shorter cooldown and semi Insta Down after surprise attacking people.
I could keep on with this list until I have every Killer written down, but most other Killers have kind of the same build with 2 main Perks. Also, the comment would be very long so I'll stay with those.
Trapper: Whispers, Corrupt, Save the Best for Last, Pop/Nurse's/Sloppy/Dying Light depending.
Survivor: Adren, Dead Hard, Autodidact, Iron Will/Q+Q
That is definitely not the best build for Clown
survivor: spinechill, adrenalin, borrowed time, and urban evasion( I'm addicted to it dont judge me ....)
freddy: pop, bbq and chili, ruin, save the best for last
I would switch sloppy on clown for STBFL
Make Your Choice is fantastic on Hag of course, but i'm loving it more and more on my Wraith.
It + any Windstorm is so good.
nah. stbfl is fun, but not totally in your control. besides, you dont need it. you catch up with them so fast after the first hit anyway.
youre allowed to be wrong
big brain clown main here
The Clown: ruin, pop, brutal strength/thanata, sloppy butcher/monitor.
On most survivors, but mainly David, Jeff, Dwight or Jake depending on how I feel:
Probably Aftercare, DS, Iron Will + Spine Chill
If I'm playing Adam or Ace, they're quiet enough to run something other than Iron Will - I quite like dead hard on them.
As for on killer:
Doctor - Ruin, BBQ, STBFL and Discordance is normally my go to, maybe throwing in a spirit fury/enduring combo, pop or mad grit if I'm feeling funky.
Discordance on Doc is an interesting choice, because he's generally pretty good at tracking.. or do you try to synergise the perk with his power? E.g. save tier one madness for when you need to find survivors during the midgame. avoid using the power at the start and use discordance instead? I'm really curious as to how people play Doc, as I rarely play him.
Freddy :STBFL, POP, BBQ, RUIN