Be honest now fellow killers....
How many of you like me regret now taking Bitter murmur to rank 3 on most of your killers now?
How many of you like me regret now taking Bitter murmur to rank 3 on most of your killers now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel that.
I actually have rank 3 on my Billy, and holy crap it carried me through a game last night.
For Nurse, Def!
I dunno how well it would do on the Hag.
For Wraith honestly two of his personal perks are GREAT as is especially with balance changes. Preadtor is actually good now too. I don't have that beyond rank 1 on ANY killer and wish I did.
Bitter Murmur could probably be good on the wraith too you just gotta look when the gen pings, even if in a chase.
to me bitter murmur is still not good enough to be used in any of my serious builds
Try it on
Huntress, Nurse or Billy.
A Killer that can react to it better.
Bitter murmur is still situational or killer specific which is a good balance to play styles.
the new Predator is crazy good. holy #########.... i would highly recommend it....
Bitter Murmur also has good potentional when paired with Dying Light, As your obsession (Barring multiples working on the same gen) will finish his or her gen first generally.
I only really play Billy of those three, and I already have a build I really like for him, even if it isn't super powerful.
I found the perk to be quite useful on my Wraith, but then I run an... unconventional build.
What's your build?
Insidious (yes, really; you'd be surprised how often it works and how well it works), NOED, Whispers, and Shadowborn (might replace this with something else, though). The idea I had with Insidious was simple: if Survivors don't hear a heartbeat and didn't hear the bell, they think the Wraith isn't there, because nobody would use Insidious on the Wraith. Its inclusion is meant to surprise them in a way they didn't think possible.
Most of my builds are unconventional and intended to turn Survivors' expectations against them.
EDIT: Regarding Bitter Murmur, I sometimes replace either Whispers or Shadowborn with it.
I only have Bitter Murmur 3 on my Doc, and that was only because I was trying to get all perks on him. My Trapper has it at tier 2. All my other Killers either don't have it or only have it at tier 1. I had a Nurse daily yesterday, and I decided to try out the new Bitter Murmur (I also had Nurse's 1). That one game has convinced me to get Bitter Murmur 3 on all my Killers. I plan on using it for Huntress (since Tinkerer got changed). I can just throw a hatchet when a gen is completed and have a higher chance of it hitting the Survivor.
since every killer i tend to use is P3 lvl 50 all perks, thats not a problem for me
(Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Shape, Cannibal, Doctor, Clown (work in progress. this killer is not fully leveled yet.))
i think its only a real thing on a tinkerer billy
I always suspect an Insidious on any killer, that's why Premonition is so nice to run. It's especially nice against camping Billy's/Leatherfaces. I've even had Wraiths try and use it on me camping a hooked person, I just walked up close enough to be seen and pointed and said follow then walked off.
That was one pissed off Wraith the rest of the map since the other survivors getting close figured it out. Her chased me rest of game and didn't get me until end. He hard camped me till game was over but other 3 got out, I pipped and got flamed afterwards with all sorts of interesting words.
I also run Premonition, along with Dark Sense, Calm Spirit, and Iron Will. Gonna replace Calm Spirit with Urban Evasion, though, for the ultimate stealth build.
I prefer tinkerer instead. It last longer, 12 seconds of no terror radius and it trigger before a gen is completed at 85 % so it's more helpful because you can prevent generators to be completed.
Bitter murmur just last for 5 seconds and it trigger only when a gen is completed so.. in my opinion it not worth it.
Supposedly Calm Spirit doesn't work if the Doctor is running Restraint addons, I had a rank 1 match this am the Doctor doged because someone put Haddonfield offering in and he put in Gideons. He had the 175% terror radius build with ultra rare addon. He rage quit during loading screen because he couldn't get an easy win map.
It turns out 1 of the other players was running Calm Spirit but don't know if it's still bugged or not on how it works. My build is Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion ,Self Care, Premonition. I feel absolutely naked without Urban Evasion since I play a really stealthy style of game.
I use SB for the tough spots so I can get someplace to try and skulk off. I use Self Care for when no ones around which at high ranks you can't alway depend on heals. I use Premonition since I'm a stealthy style player and i don't want to wait util the killer is literally on top of me when doing a gen.
Try both.
Because you are going to head towards that Gen unless you are in a chase. Depending on varying factors if could finish before you arrive, and bitter will give that smidge more info on where they are headed.