Hook Vacuum
So in the Patch it said Palett Vacuum was a Bug and Unfair Advantage?
but No Killer Obvious wanna Fair Play and get the Hook Vacuum Removed or the Grab Vaacum when you grab a suvivor from unhooking even if you are on other side of the hook.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Killers can only hook from one angle. And because that's tricky when it comes to positioning, the game has that hook vacuum. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the vacuum, if Killers would be able to hook from all angles.
Grab Vacuum ... I don't know. Is that really a thing? Never experienced that ingame. And even then, if a killer is in grabbing distance, then they should be able to grab you.
Grab Vacuum is no longer a thing.
maybe you can help each other?
that was exactly the same with pallet vacuum lol.
There is a Big difference between a Hook and Pallet Vacuum. One is a get out of jail free card and the other is a mechanism to clean up animations. There is no tactical advantage to hook vacuum. You can't do it if a survivor is blocking the front of a hook and if you think that you are getting shafted an extra 0.25 seconds to wiggle free that is a very thin and unrealistic statement.
sure, because once the animation of hooking is fullfilled, you can get through the hook without any body blocking of survivor. thats not teleporting but its ignoring any collison path.
If you want it to be "fair", also give directionnal hooks to killers then ?
grab vacuum? You need to be in the survivor a.s.s to grab him. Its not a vacuum at all. The pallet vacuum teleported survivors to the other side of the pallet. The grab is just an animation with no teleport.
lol wut? you wanted vacuum pallet deleted. doing the same to hooks is just fair. hooks are not directional, thats why they are hooks. do you want a carousel or what?
btw iam main killer.
Hooks are directional for survivors, and not for killers. That's all I say.
If you want "real fairness" without second thinking about actual mecanics, then yeah, removing the vacuum would be nice, and adding directional hooks for killers too.
no why? why would that be fair? look how many hooks you have on map. if you cant get a hook this way youre definately doing something wrong.
That's just applying your logic of "fairness". "If you remove X for survivor, remove it for killers too", so I just say "if you allow X for survivors, allow it for killers too".
If you have trouble accepting that, you're kinda biased in your reasoning, and you just want to nerf one side, simply. There's no "fairness" in that.
ok and why should they get carousel hooks? if i follow your logic survivors should have something thats smiliar to it? even when thats not my logic, i would just prefer to balance it at all and that means it have to be a equal game experience for both sides. i think killers have a safe 95% chance to hook someone. no killer is entilted to free kills. we have to work for it.
Survivors do have swivel hooks. They were introduced a long time ago. Do you even own this game?
Survivors do get carousel hooks. In exchange, killers do have hook vacuum. Sounds fine to me.
Killers should anyway be able to hook once they catch someone unless people come for an eventual rescue since he earned that hook.
A killer is not having a "free kill" since he had to down a survivor first, then carry. It's not "free".
You're the one adding bullshit. I've made no statements even tangentially related to anything you just said. I literally just said that Survivors have had swivel hooks for a long time, to disprove your claim that they didn't.
Hook vacuum is a thing. You can use it to interrupt DS (not that it matters, because DS is getting changed) and you can use it hook slightly faster - I’ve had games where I get to 99.9% struggle bar and because of hook vacuum I can’t escape. I’ve also had games were I block the hook and the killer can still hook the survivor through hook vacuum.
Your words:
"ok and why should they get carousel hooks? if i follow your logic survivors should have something thats smiliar to it?"
If that's not what you meant to say, then you need to explain yourself better. I'll ignore everything else you said.
Those were the first two sentences of the comment I quoted.
Also, why do you assume I’m a survivor? I actually play both equally, and I like to defend both when I feel like there’s some issue.
Why should the massive, supernatural-empowered Killer not be allowed to drag a Survivor out of wherever he is?
I think if I’ve been grabbed 3 times in 500+ hours of playtime is much.
Because that would make them safe spots for Survivors, which should not exist if the game is to be balanced. Your question has now been answered, can you answer mine?
I am all in for removing the god damn hook vacuum, it is so glitchy and still can be bodyblocked for some reason.
Just allow to hook from all angles, like survivors can do when they unhook, easy fix
Because he isnt supernatural-empowered. Thats only what was shown in the adds, the reality is completely different sadly
The Killer is supposed to be the power role, so that "safe spot" thing doesn't apply.
Do you know what an asymmetrical game is, at all? I already don't believe you've played the game, but now I'm questioning whether you even know what the game is.
Stop complaining. OMG.
The hook is fine the way it is. 1 way to hook. 1 way to body block...
swivel unhooks. It works just stop crying.
You can remove hook vacuum the day we can hook from any direction... just like unhooks
Fair?
I dunno, even when I play killer, I don't want hook vacuums*. I don't want vacuums in general, really, I'm more of a broom guy myself. Window vacuums, pallet vacuums, hook vacuums, sabo jukes, get rid of 'em all.
Well, maybe it should be made with hooks because survivor could just squatcamp blocking.
I find hitting them to work pretty well. Or in case there are multiple, dropping the survivor you're holding and then hitting them.
ok and why should they get carousel hooks? if i follow your logic survivors should have something thats smiliar to it? even when thats not my logic, i would just prefer to balance it at all and that means it have to be a equal game experience for both sides. i think killers have a safe 95% chance to hook guy, why should they get another advantages? that make the hook thing nearly useless and they should just get insta hooked random. dont know.