Since BL Is Getting Nerfed....
Do you think Haddonfield will still be the worst map or will another map take that place?
Tagged:
Trusted
Do you think Haddonfield will still be the worst map or will another map take that place?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Even without BL the Myers house and all of the other structures with roofs that can only be accessed by a window, will remain broken. This can be easily fixed by turning said window into a doorway instead. The map doesn’t need a huge rework as far as I’m concerned, just one or two buildings need to be changed.
As for ‘worst map’ for Killers, I can’t really say.
Haddonfield will be fine in my opinion once Balanced Landing is out of the way. I got kind of abused by a SWF team with a Haddonfield offering and Balanced Landing like a week ago and I still managed to kill 2 of them. Without the passive effect I would have killed them all as I had to leave chases multiple times when it was clear they would make it to the balcony. Without the passive effect I will just chase them through the Strode house and/or all the way through Texas if necessary since they will not be able to keep their distance brainlessly anymore.
I always considered either yamaoka estate or swamp the worst maps in the game also coldwind
Haddo won't be too bad without balanced infinites. The majority of the main street is very unsafe and there's usually only a handful of safe pallets outside the jungle gyms.
Maybe it will still be bad though, since now the BL survivors can silently escape out the windows and sprint burst away.
Without balanced you can hit survivors very easy after they dropped.
This ^^^ normally you’ll only get to vault safely once, you usually get hit after the second vault.
Just imagine the Myers house when the killer has bamboozle now. :P
So, not really, because the killer has to waddle their butt through a window, which is slow and gives survs a chance to drop and run. It's just not infinite anymore, they need a different loop.
For me, the worst map (now that HF isnt as bad) is Ormond. I seriously can't put into words the hatred I feel against it. The whiteness makes my head hurt and the tiles are so god damn strange, combine that with the main structure that its boring af and you have the worst map to date.
I love coldwind even when 95% of killers don't. And swamp maps are second or third on my favorite list.
the BL thing was so overpowered people didn't notice the other broken parts
like the absurd fence window loops that are everywhere and give the survivor full vision of the killer