How does Nemesis bring back 'Old' Legion?

I wasn't around for Old Legion, started playing about the time Demogorgon was announced. Can someone explain how this perk somehow makes Legion super strong? If its an exploit or bug that goes against gamerules, ignore what I said- I don't want to use that, both for sportsmanship and NOT to be banned 😅

Comments

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855228#Comment_855228

    Don't bother. I made a video about it. Possible the first and only video I'll ever make on Youtube.

    https://youtu.be/K31B1sKQo68?t=597

    Maybe it didnt worked for me bc a steve was running next to us too? So it doesn't count as a chase for Yui. Mhm

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855228#Comment_855228

    Don't bother. I made a video about it. Possible the first and only video I'll ever make on Youtube.

    https://youtu.be/K31B1sKQo68?t=597

    Yet by that time he would have been downed anyway that took like 40 seconds. You even admitted "i could just smack you normally right now" so the chase was unnecessary

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855232#Comment_855232

    Yet by that time he would have been downed anyway that took like 40 seconds. You even admitted "i could just smack you normally right now" so the chase was unnecessary

    Yeah I did. It was also a kyf lobby where we more focused on testing.

    I even said at the beginning of the video I wasn't going to be playing effectively.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855232#Comment_855232

    Yet by that time he would have been downed anyway that took like 40 seconds. You even admitted "i could just smack you normally right now" so the chase was unnecessary

    The reason Legion was reworked to begin with was because his chases were just a set time limit instead of any actual contest of skill. No one wants to go against a killer where its set in stone that they WILL go down after X amount of seconds, no matter how well they did or how bad the killer player is.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855261#Comment_855261

    Yeah I did. It was also a kyf lobby where we more focused on testing.

    I even said at the beginning of the video I wasn't going to be playing effectively.

    Besides i already said im fine with bop being fixed nemesis is fine considering its survivor dependent especially when they already killed all the other perks that works with legion.

  • At a safe pallet, yeah definitely. Big brain :/

  • I love how y'all don't realize the Legion is wasting 30 seconds and the otz survs were braindead.

  • Also wasnt the whole thing not to stun legion with pallets anyway because he stuns himself for longer if he messes up ff?

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    I love how y'all don't realize the Legion is wasting 30 seconds and the otz survs were braindead.

    It is very simple. Be an m1 killer, when someone stuns you (use enduring) you just activate frwnzy and vault and start the stabbing

  • Just dc if you really don't want to go against it,it's what used to happen pre-rework.

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855298#Comment_855298

    It is very simple. Be an m1 killer, when someone stuns you (use enduring) you just activate frwnzy and vault and start the stabbing

    People are gonna expect nemesis now so youll likely not get the chance theyll pre pallet then you either have to break the pallet or go into ff and smack them but then you are wasting 2 perk slots for enduring and nemesis. Also how often do you play legion because you never run enduring with him even when nemesis comes out.

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/854056#Comment_854056

    Ehh that's kinda a waste since even if you catch up you'll get hit with a 4 second stun which will give them a lot of distance

    ROFL...I guess you’ve never tried it. Try it sometime, you’ll be surprised how well it works.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    I wasn't around for Old Legion, started playing about the time Demogorgon was announced. Can someone explain how this perk somehow makes Legion super strong? If its an exploit or bug that goes against gamerules, ignore what I said- I don't want to use that, both for sportsmanship and NOT to be banned 😅

    It's basically Borrowed Time against new Freddy. Oblivious is triggered in dream state, and with nemesis after a stun. Your mend bar will continue to decrease as you are not in the terror radius and they can chase you down until you either sit still to mend (and get whacked) or you drop dead for them.

    Counter: Don't stun the legion if you are wounded or will take the hit anyway

    Counter to the Counter: Dedicated servers make sure you get hit even if you didn't think you were going to be. And not stunning him means he will ride your ass and catch you anyway.

    Counter to the Counter's counter of the Counter: Throw pallets early, similar strat to a Freddy running dream pallets. Just throw the thing and run.

    Countering the Counter from the Counter of the Counter's counter..... counter: Early throwing pallets will still result in you being caught anyway...

    Overall point: You're ducked anyway you play it. Have fun.

  • @HatCreature said:

    So the Original OG bad kids group, The Legion <3 basically worked liked this:

    I stab you and you get DW, I stab you again and make your timer smaller, boy you better believe I'm stabbing you again, GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!! The OG Legion didn't break out of their power when they stabbed you, they just kept stabbing you because it was awesome and they loved you.

    Alternatively: I stab you and I break chase, your DW timer goes down as I follow your blood without actually ''Chasing'' you and force you to fall to the ground because you can't Mend as the OG Deep Wounds went down when out of a chase instead of out of the Terror Radius.

    OG Legion was beautiful but very bad for this game.

    Actually, hitting someone twice with FF always knocked you out of it. But you could activate FF at 25% charge instead of having to wait for it to fill up.

  • @Nobsyde said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/853872#Comment_853872

    that's not the only condition. You also need to not be the obsession and, most of all, have already been hit by deep wound.

    If you weren't already hit, once you stun Legion they lose their power gauge, and depending in how much time they need to hit you with DW, Nemesis effect could already be over.

    ...and gens are being done in the meanwhile ;).

    To be fair, their power only ends if they're in it when stunned. If they run you down normally to start, you stunning them means they pop power and jump the pallet, and you're officially boned. All of this assumes they don't use Beast of Prey, as well

  • @Kaelum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855175#Comment_855175

    ROFL...I guess you’ve never tried it. Try it sometime, you’ll be surprised how well it works.

    They run to a pallet loop or depending on the map a safe structure

  • @minorboy2588 said:

    Just dc if you really don't want to go against it,it's what used to happen pre-rework.

    Someone missed the new thing they are adding


    If you wanna be punished cause you left the game via playstyle then DC, cause now you will pe punished from it

  • @Kaelum said:

    @Edys cool. I agree that you proved nothing, as that is not how matches go. Have a nice day!

    I like how you act like the Killer defines exactly how a game goes. You don't HAVE to stun Legion, or any killer, every time you come to a pallet. It sounds more like you play a certain way so your chases always go this way, even though they don't have to but you are too stubborn to adjust.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/855880#Comment_855880

    People are gonna expect nemesis now so youll likely not get the chance theyll pre pallet then you either have to break the pallet or go into ff and smack them but then you are wasting 2 perk slots for enduring and nemesis. Also how often do you play legion because you never run enduring with him even when nemesis comes out.

    Yeah but you can almost 100 percent of the time force the stun by lunging, so you can just get stunned and get into ff. Also, if people use pallets that badly, you can just break them, soon the map will be a desert

1 2 ›