I see the hand and the body, but what about the head piece?
Cause if you had all 3 cosmetic pieces on the rift then BHVR wouldn't get bonus money on you spending money to get auric cells to finish off the outfit :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess she didn’t get one
No headpiece for you. Come back next Rift.
@Peanits any info why the head piece is missing?
Not missing, simply doesn't exist
Same with huntress and Billy. They get 2 pieces not 3. I think the survivor cosmetics have 3 pieces though 🤔
Billy got 3, his auto-mo-boys jacket, yellow shotgun, and weird orange brown slacks
Available at the Cosmetic Shop!
Weird lol
Nope!
Soon™
All her beehive heads are ugly af anyway so youre not missing anything
Yeah I have her new body and arm but I don't know which cosmetic I should put on her head. All of them look like trash.
They never made one
Might be out next rift or just never. She didn't get one.
I think the withering blight hair looks decent with the rift skin
I've gone with the cabbagepatch head piece. Looks pretty sweet and blends w colour scheming
Cause if you had all 3 cosmetic pieces on the rift then BHVR wouldn't get bonus money on you spending money to get auric cells to finish off the outfit :)
I really wish they had put complete sets of outfits into the rift instead of those stupid trapper charm recolors.