Is it a Kate? Is it a Meg?
No, it’s Amanda! Pig mains rejoice as our thicc Queen has a new cosmetic that’s just dropped and she’s looking like a snacc! (resists the urge to make bacon jokes). Finally the best killer in the game is getting some more love. Who’s planning to buy this? I hope to see you sexy b*tches in the fog. #Justice4Amanda #DontEatBacon
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I am. But c'mon...best killer in the game? 😂
Piggy maybe cute,
But Kate is the true and only waifu!
We all know the one and only Waifu is Bubba
I wish I could disagree, but you’re right.
I didn’t believe in love at first sight until I got insidious face camped in the basement by Bubba. The way he stared into my eyes... damn, I’m getting chills just thinking about it.
Legion WISHES they could blend in with survivors like Bubba. This one here will fool ANY team into thinking hes just your average Blendette.
Wait, I’m confused. Why did you just post a screen cap of Claudette?
Pig's better than the trappeeeer, and that is the truth of the matteh.
I don't like the head, but the rest of the outfit is amazing.
You're wrong, but that doesn't even matter. Point is, pig isn't the best killer in the game. Point isn't trapper is better than pig.
He is, but that wasn't the point.
It’s all subjective. As The Pig is my favourite killer to play as in the game. I have the most fun as her and I almost always get a 4K with her. She suits my gameplay. Everybody raves about Spirit and Billy, but they don’t do anything for me. I’ll always be team bacon. 🥓💙
I have many favourites, her being one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZV9ERHyK_Q
Agreed.
Wow, I didn't know Claudette got a new Leatherface costume.
That's true for all the heads on pig...
No good head cosmetic
Myers is waifu (we’re all weird) :P
Sometimes I wonder why I bother checking this forum with all the bitching and whining. Then I see threads like this and remember.
Don't like the new mask tbh
The new torso looks like a leather jacket of some kind. It will probably sell a lot as jackets like that are popular.
As much as I love my girl I really do not think much of the new cosmetic it's just not my thing I guess. But I am over joyed that pig is finally getting love and attention and new things for fellow piggys to enjoy!!
🐷💕🐖💖🎊
Why did you self censor bitches? Im assuming if we couldn't say ######### they wouldnt allow us to say ######### right? Can't say ######### but you can saying ######### too i think
If Pig is best Waifu, then does that make The Entity daddy?
Such a great cosmetic for piggy!
🥓 ticc
I'm pretty sure pantless Myers would disagree