DELETE MF INSIDIOUS...

Delete Bubba too while you are at it. I havent seen one Leatherface who didnt insidious camp.

Edit1: I had spinechill. It's not about me not knowing that he is there camping. It's about the fact that every single person in that match will most likely depip and nobody absolutely nobody will have any fun. Except bubba whose sole purpose in that match was to get revenge for god knows what. I hope that clears everything up.

Tagged: DevTrusted

Comments

  • Or...Or..hear me out...

    Just assume Leatherface is nearby and don't blindly run in for a save? I mean..just use your eyes and brain and think ahead. Free food = trap.

    Or yell for nerfs/deletes. That works too..

  • @MightyDwight said:

    Or...Or..hear me out...

    Just assume Leatherface is nearby and don't blindly run in for a save? I mean..just use your eyes and brain and think ahead. Free food = trap.

    Or yell for nerfs/deletes. That works too..

    It doesnt change the fact that i dont enjoy playing gen simulator

  • The new Kindred will help, it won't counter anything but you'll know not to go for the save.

  • Wait... People are still falling for Insidious hook camping Bubba? It's almost 2020.

  • @BDS22 said:

    The new Kindred will help, it won't counter anything but you'll know not to go for the save.

    Yeah but Insidious now grants Undetectable, making you immune to aura reading.

  • @BDS22 said:

    The new Kindred will help, it won't counter anything but you'll know not to go for the save.

    Insidious will be changed in patch 3.4 to also have the undetectable status, you wont be able to see their aura, but you can probably use the above mentioned (brain) to figure out whats going on.

  • I mean he only insidious camps if you insult his family, so you probably deserved it.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850655#Comment_850655

    It doesnt change the fact that i dont enjoy playing gen simulator

    But you sure enjoy the game if Dev decided to get killer a free kill if they get rushed, right?

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Wait... People are still falling for Insidious hook camping Bubba? It's almost 2020.

    Its not about falling for it. Its there being no game. Everybody suicides vs that

  • @MightyDwight said:

    Or...Or..hear me out...

    Just assume Leatherface is nearby and don't blindly run in for a save? I mean..just use your eyes and brain and think ahead. Free food = trap.

    Or yell for nerfs/deletes. That works too..

    "yell for nerfs/deletes. that works to...." yep just look at spirit

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850655#Comment_850655

    "yell for nerfs/deletes. that works to...." yep just look at spirit

    I dont want it nerfed it serves no purpose, but to camp... Delete it or rework it its that simple and if you think this perk is good and healthy for the game then i have no words for you kind sir.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I mean he only insidious camps if you insult his family, so you probably deserved it.

    I wish that was the reason

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    lol just remove one of the 4 meta perks you have been using for 3 years and put spine chill or premonition and use your ears

    I was running DH, QQ, Head on and spine chill, Again its not about me falling for it... Its about there being no game because people suicide on hook which leads to very short and unpleasing game which no one likes

  • @Zanely89 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850657#Comment_850657

    But you sure enjoy the game if Dev decided to get killer a free kill if they get rushed, right?

    I literally put a post about how to stop gen rushing by having 4th survivor die before last gen can be done... So you have nothing on me

  • @BDS22 said:

    The new Kindred will help, it won't counter anything but you'll know not to go for the save.

    Again it doesnt matter if you can see him, if he is there... People will suicde on hook and the game is 3 minutes long with everybody depiping

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850664#Comment_850664

    Its not about falling for it. Its there being no game. Everybody suicides vs that

    It sucks but campers will always find a way to camp anyways. If the devs actually removed Bubba and Insidious every dedicated camper would just switch to Hillbilly. The devs would literally have to make it so a killer gets teleported to the moon to stop a "determined hook camper" from camping. So I'm not sure what to tell you. Those matches suck but luckily it's a fairly rare thing.

  • @Figas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850662#Comment_850662

    Insidious will be changed in patch 3.4 to also have the undetectable status, you wont be able to see their aura, but you can probably use the above mentioned (brain) to figure out whats going on.


    That explains why Kindred got a buff, I suppose. Will killers like Pig who are using just stealth to camp the hook still show up with Kindred? If not I don't even know why Kindred has the killer aura then, lol.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850662#Comment_850662

    Again it doesnt matter if you can see him, if he is there... People will suicde on hook and the game is 3 minutes long with everybody depiping

    I guess it depends on rank, really. If I see a Leatherface take someone in the basement I make sure to see if he's on anyone before making the save or try to spot him on the map.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850684#Comment_850684

    It sucks but campers will always find a way to camp anyways. If the devs actually removed Bubba and Insidious every dedicated camper would just switch to Hillbilly. The devs would literally have to make it so a killer gets teleported to the moon to stop a "determined hook camper" from camping. So I'm not sure what to tell you. Those matches suck but luckily it's a fairly rare thing.

    I am for it. After 5 seconds of insidious killer gets sent outside of the walls

  • @BDS22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850673#Comment_850673

    That explains why Kindred got a buff, I suppose. Will killers like Pig who are using just stealth to camp the hook still show up with Kindred? If not I don't even know why Kindred has the killer aura then, lol.

    I think undetectable counters every aura perk so probably not

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850706#Comment_850706

    well if people start throwing themselves at the killer I would join the fun and farm my teammates hey at least I would get points lol

    Farming is even less enjoyable

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850674#Comment_850674

    I was running DH, QQ, Head on and spine chill, Again its not about me falling for it... Its about there being no game because people suicide on hook which leads to very short and unpleasing game which no one likes

    I love that you're not saying hook suicides need to be addressed. No. It's the Killer being mean for making them wuss out.

    It's not a SURVIVORS fault for ragequitting. It's the KILLERS fault for making them unhappy.

    That's the toxic Survivor-main mindset in a nutshell.

  • @MightyDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850706#Comment_850706

    I love that you're not saying hook suicides need to be addressed. No. It's the Killer being mean for making them wuss out.

    It's not a SURVIVORS fault for ragequitting. It's the KILLERS fault for making them unhappy.

    That's the toxic Survivor-main mindset in a nutshell.

    In the given scenario you really are going to imply that insdiious camping is ok. Then procede with your propaganda about survivors suiciding on hooks...

    Even if you wanted to fix suiciding on hook you cant. Even if you wanted to go as far as to ban people for it... How are you going to detect it? YOu cant program it so that everybody who stops struggling gets a ban, because sometimes you forget to press that button or your fingerslips or you are the last one on hook, etc...

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850739#Comment_850739

    In the given scenario you really are going to imply that insdiious camping is ok. Then procede with your propaganda about survivors suiciding on hooks...

    Even if you wanted to fix suiciding on hook you cant. Even if you wanted to go as far as to ban people for it... How are you going to detect it? YOu cant program it so that everybody who stops struggling gets a ban, because sometimes you forget to press that button or your fingerslips or you are the last one on hook, etc...

    Don't forget lag spikes. Killed me pretty often during struggle phase. The screen freezes for a second and boom you're dead. 😒

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850754#Comment_850754

    Don't forget lag spikes. Killed me pretty often during struggle phase. The screen freezes for a second and boom you're dead. 😒

    I just dont like to argue/ talk to people like him i make reasonable request and he turns it into how survivors need to be put responsible for leaving games like that by suicidng

  • Honestly I am against camping, but when DBD makes a perk for it (promoting it basically) there's not much to be done about it. It's just really confusing because devs have said BBQ was made to stop camping killers, yet you still have a perk for camping. I still can't figure out if they want camping in their game or not, if not they should probably change the Insidious perk. lol

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850739#Comment_850739

    In the given scenario you really are going to imply that insdiious camping is ok. Then procede with your propaganda about survivors suiciding on hooks...

    Even if you wanted to fix suiciding on hook you cant. Even if you wanted to go as far as to ban people for it... How are you going to detect it? YOu cant program it so that everybody who stops struggling gets a ban, because sometimes you forget to press that button or your fingerslips or you are the last one on hook, etc...

    I think Insidious is a bad perk because camping is a bad tactic in 90% of cases.

    But I also think that people wussing out because someone is playing a map/killer/perk/perk combo/tactic need to grow TF up or stop playing PvP games. Not every match is going to go your way, and no, you don't deserve to dictate what people can use or how they can play. And no, your fun does not matter more than your 3 partners.

    When you're a toddler, you're taught not to flip a boardgame just because you lose. DCing/Hook Suicide is just flipping the board for the internet age. People who do it need to grow up or stop playing multiplayer games.


    And I can fix hook suicides:

    1) Kobe-ing has a cooldown. You can no longer just spam it 3 times in 3 seconds & get to stage 2. You get hurt and stop moving for a bit when you try to Kobe & fail (injury being the reason why your struggle bar empties a bit, after all)

    2) Make Phase 2 Struggling Automatic. No one likes mashing their spacebar/moving a joystick. From now on, struggling is automatic. Once the Hatch has appeared/the Exit Gates are powered, you can press & hold a button to give up. It takes 2 seconds of holding (to prevent accidental presses).


    Bam! No more speeding to Phase 2 & dying. Even if you speed to Phase 2, you're character is forced to struggle unless there's a REASON to suicide (hatch being visible, gates being powered)

  • @BDS22 said:

    Honestly I am against camping, but when DBD makes a perk for it (promoting it basically) there's not much to be done about it. It's just really confusing because devs have said BBQ was made to stop camping killers, yet you still have a perk for camping. I still can't figure out if they want camping in their game or not, if not they should probably change the Insidious perk. lol

    The problem is they dont know what to change it too. Thats it

  • @MightyDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850754#Comment_850754

    I think Insidious is a bad perk because camping is a bad tactic in 90% of cases.

    But I also think that people wussing out because someone is playing a map/killer/perk/perk combo/tactic need to grow TF up or stop playing PvP games. Not every match is going to go your way, and no, you don't deserve to dictate what people can use or how they can play. And no, your fun does not matter more than your 3 partners.

    When you're a toddler, you're taught not to flip a boardgame just because you lose. DCing/Hook Suicide is just flipping the board for the internet age. People who do it need to grow up or stop playing multiplayer games.

    And I can fix hook suicides:

    1) Kobe-ing has a cooldown. You can no longer just spam it 3 times in 3 seconds & get to stage 2. You get hurt and stop moving for a bit when you try to Kobe & fail (injury being the reason why your struggle bar empties a bit, after all)

    2) Make Phase 2 Struggling Automatic. No one likes mashing their spacebar/moving a joystick. From now on, struggling is automatic. Once the Hatch has appeared/the Exit Gates are powered, you can press & hold a button to give up. It takes 2 seconds of holding (to prevent accidental presses).

    Bam! No more speeding to Phase 2 & dying. Even if you speed to Phase 2, you're character is forced to struggle unless there's a REASON to suicide (hatch being visible, gates being powered)

    Insidous camping is literally flipping the boardgame...

    Struggling should have been automatic since the begining.

    How would making it pause inbetween trying to kobe help?

  • @MightyDwight said:

    Or...Or..hear me out...

    Just assume Leatherface is nearby and don't blindly run in for a save? I mean..just use your eyes and brain and think ahead. Free food = trap.

    Or yell for nerfs/deletes. That works too..

    Literally this. If it's a Leatherface who took someone too the basement, and you haven't seen/heard him since, don't run into the basement blindly. Just look around before entering,


    Honestly if you fall for Insidious Leatherface you brought it on yourself. He's a giant with a yellow apron, you can't miss him.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No.

    Insidious is fun once getting out of the hook camping mindset. It’s so awesome scaring the beejeebus out of survivors returning to a gen I’m waiting near.

    If you go for unhooker and arent one shotting them? Sure, but as it stands nobody besides you is doing it. It should be removed from bubba tho, because the only people who run it on him are camping and tunneling

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850787#Comment_850787

    Insidous camping is literally flipping the boardgame...

    Struggling should have been automatic since the begining.

    How would making it pause inbetween trying to kobe help?

    The reason hook suiciders kobe is to force Phase 2 so they can give up & die as fast as possible.

    By forcing a cooldown on Kobe attempts, you're forcing them to wait longer to hit Phase 2.

    Couple that with the inability to give up if you're the first one on the hook (hence hatch needing to be visible to give up) unless first hook is in end game (hence gates needing to be powered instead to give up) and people who wuss out have to take so long to do it that they may as well NOT wuss out.


    And no, Insidious camping is not getting upset and leaving the game. It's literally not.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850655#Comment_850655

    Literally this. If it's a Leatherface who took someone too the basement, and you haven't seen/heard him since, don't run into the basement blindly. Just look around before entering,

    Honestly if you fall for Insidious Leatherface you brought it on yourself. He's a giant with a yellow apron, you can't miss him.

    I feel like i said it 5 times already. It doesnt matter if i fall for it or not. Even if he person on hook doesnt sucide and we do all the gens in the mean time nobody will even safety pip... Pointless match...

  • @SteelDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850655#Comment_850655

    "yell for nerfs/deletes. that works to...." yep just look at spirit

    Different things mate. Spirit did need nerfs too her addons. You could argue the devs took it too far (shocker) but she needed nerfs/changes.

  • @MightyDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850794#Comment_850794

    The reason hook suiciders kobe is to force Phase 2 so they can give up & die as fast as possible.

    By forcing a cooldown on Kobe attempts, you're forcing them to wait longer to hit Phase 2.

    Couple that with the inability to give up if you're the first one on the hook (hence hatch needing to be visible to give up) unless first hook is in end game (hence gates needing to be powered instead to give up) and people who wuss out have to take so long to do it that they may as well NOT wuss out.

    And no, Insidious camping is not getting upset and leaving the game. It's literally not.

    I dont have problem with any of it. I dont want to play vs campers thats it

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850802#Comment_850802

    I feel like i said it 5 times already. It doesnt matter if i fall for it or not. Even if he person on hook doesnt sucide and we do all the gens in the mean time nobody will even safety pip... Pointless match...

    You should easily be able too get a safety if you do 5 gens. And even if you somehow don't safety off of gens alone, doing totems grants rank points, so you should be fine. Calling for a nerf/removal of a perk because it's boring/annoying is silly.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850689#Comment_850689

    Different things mate. Spirit did need nerfs too her addons. You could argue the devs took it too far (shocker) but she needed nerfs/changes.

    The problem with spirit is that the nerf did absolutely nothing. Stridor on her is godlike. You cant really play around it that much.


  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850805#Comment_850805

    I dont have problem with any of it. I dont want to play vs campers thats it

    Guess what? I don't want to play against 4-man tryhard SWF groups with 4 meta loadouts plus a mix of toolkits & medkits.

    ..But I do. And I don't quit the match like a wuss just because I don't have fun for one match or people used perks I don't like.

  • @Jejune said:

    Delete Bubba too while you are at it. I havent seen one Leatherface who didnt insidious camp.

    I created a similar post last year mate lol trust me venting your frustrations on the forums never help.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850795#Comment_850795

    If you go for unhooker and arent one shotting them? Sure, but as it stands nobody besides you is doing it. It should be removed from bubba tho, because the only people who run it on him are camping and tunneling

    Not everyone. Sometimes I run Insidious to protect generators.

    https://youtu.be/8c-0yL2ekUs

    In this video you can even see someone was hooked yet I used Insidious to hide next to the 90% generator instead to jumpscare the survivor who was about to finish it.


    Most people -especially Bubbas- use it to hook-camp, though which is unfortunate since it can be such a good jumpscare perk.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850655#Comment_850655

    It doesnt change the fact that i dont enjoy playing gen simulator

    Then play a different game.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850782#Comment_850782

    The problem is they dont know what to change it too. Thats it

    They want camping to be an option, but they want it to be a very high risk versus a medium reward.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850810#Comment_850810

    You should easily be able too get a safety if you do 5 gens. And even if you somehow don't safety off of gens alone, doing totems grants rank points, so you should be fine. Calling for a nerf/removal of a perk because it's boring/annoying is silly.

    you can never fill survival or boldness to 8k.

    On top of it you wont fill main objective if you wont do 2,5 gens with someone. So most of the time you wont safety pip

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850791#Comment_850791

    They want camping to be an option, but they want it to be a very high risk versus a medium reward.

    Dont get me wrong camping should be allowed but there is no point to camp with 5 gens remaining and ruin up

  • @MightyDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850816#Comment_850816

    Guess what? I don't want to play against 4-man tryhard SWF groups with 4 meta loadouts plus a mix of toolkits & medkits.

    ..But I do. And I don't quit the match like a wuss just because I don't have fun for one match or people used perks I don't like.

    I prefer 4 swf with full meta and old syriange over camping bubba

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850803#Comment_850803

    Not everyone. Sometimes I run Insidious to protect generators.

    https://youtu.be/8c-0yL2ekUs

    In this video you can even see someone was hooked yet I used Insidious to hide next to the 90% generator instead to jumpscare the survivor who was about to finish it.

    Most people -especially Bubbas- use it to hook-camp, though which is unfortunate since it can be such a good jumpscare perk.

    The problem is 99% who play bubba is to punish survivors with insidious camping because they lost last game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No.

    Insidious is fun once getting out of the hook camping mindset. It’s so awesome scaring the beejeebus out of survivors returning to a gen I’m waiting near.

    I've never once been scared from a Insidious camper, mainly because they make it obvious (no survivor being chased or hurt while someone is hooked) what I love about the game is being jump scared from killers like Pig, Myers, GF coming up outta nowhere hitting me or pulling me off gens, popping Hag traps in accident, running into killers in accident (etc) stuff like that. I just this Insidious is lame and and not scary at all. I'd rather the killer come to me chasing me rather than going to the killer knowing they are in one spot camping, that's not what horror is to me and is such a big reason I dislike Insidious, not just because the person being camped is just having to do nothing but hang on a hook, but also it just ruins the game experience. Whenever I thought of camping I always thought of shooting games, but now it's something in a asymmetrical horror game. lol

    I mean no disrespect and respect your opinion, I just figured I'd also give my own.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/850830#Comment_850830

    The problem is 99% who play bubba is to punish survivors with insidious camping because they lost last game.

    I know. I got facecamped with the chainsaw in my face a million times myself for literally no reason. But those guys usually are about to quit the game anyways. Nobody camps at the start of the match for fun (I think). They typically do it because they're frustrated so a few camping matches later they're often gone and never seen again anyways. I usually just struggle as long as possible and move on without saying a word because I know the person must be frustrated. Also most of the time there's like 2 gens left by the time I'm dead so all that camping isn't even paying off sometimes which made me feel kinda well despite getting facecamped haha.

  • I just wish they'd rework insidious so it's actually good instead of a camping tool.

  • Make BT work in killer's radius not just tr. Ez insidious nerf

‹ 1 2 3