After two weeks on live you will not see Yuis Perk(s) very often. Once again, none of the Survivor Perks is somewhat useful and once again will not change the Meta Builds (which get even more boring with the BL-Nerf).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably trying to do the basement challenge.
You mean the old meta? Unless sabo makes a return we won't see those perks used regularly.
With Yui's new perk, Iron/Agitation might be.
I use it on trapper, cause I like to keep survs around my neighborhood
+ Mad Grit
I agree the one above who said, "basement challenge". I have no proof, but it seems logical.
Yui's new perk is going to be used a lot by toxic SWF groups. Remember this when you see killer posts complaining about it :P
After two weeks on live you will not see Yuis Perk(s) very often. Once again, none of the Survivor Perks is somewhat useful and once again will not change the Meta Builds (which get even more boring with the BL-Nerf).