Have you met someone irl that looks like a DBD character?
And I mean mainly survivors... cuz if you’ve met someone that looks like a killer.. that’s a big yikes 😂
Recently I was at the pet store and came across someone who looked almost exactly like Jeff. Had the whole Keanu Reeves look but with a black leather jacket like Jeff.
Just thought it was both hilarious and cool, I didn’t take a pic because I didn’t want him to think I was some weird stalker.
Anyone else seen or know someone who looks like your survivor character?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I thought that Dwight and Mathieu Cote looked similar.
I look like Quentin when I haven’t had monster in the morning. Buuut with monster in me my face is basically legions mask
I don’t know anyone but I saw someone who looked similar to Dwight and @Cahlaflour can easily cosplay Meg.
I've seen someone who looks like Quentin, like a lot. I've also seen a bearded David and of course Jake (Monto) Dwight (Mcote)
dnt know ppl personally but puppers looks loke dweird...
like
@Elk
Yes McCote is default Dwight and McLean and Puppers are Dweard. 😄
Looks like Quentins are popular irl 👀
While I haven’t sadly, I just want to point out susie stole my look now I’ll sometimes get compared. 😤 Just know I had the leggings with a sweater and a choker look first. 😤
Yeah keep telling that to yourself dumbass! The megknights are on their way.
@xCarrie
Its a pretty cool look. You can’t deny she stands out amongst all the Legions. 😄
@FriendlyGuy
I’m a Meg main how did I miss this O.O
I actually may have, in the past, worked with someone who looked like Meg. No braids tho. 🙂
Read the newsletter syster!
Sadly i never saw a real meg. :(
@FriendlyGuy
They are out there...running. 🏃♀️
The new Laurie strode cosmetic looks a helluva lot like Jamie lee Curtis.
I had a teacher who could have been the Clown without make-up
You think Trapper looks ''yikes'' daymn, boy gots um muscles back de'r, got dat chin could chisel a rock!
I pity anyone who looks like Nea in real life 😬
@PyroDude
I hope you’re kidding lmao 🤡
I can’t even get a clear picture in my head. 🤣
My friends say I look like Dwight 😂😂
My uncle kind of looks like Ash... a slightly different, more australian Ash.
Has the same demeanor too.
My mother-in-law looks like the Entity.
Just give me a few years and I will have way less hair (sadly I can see the future with my father and grandfather), some paint and I will look like Clown. Without the coughing tho.
Someone who works at one of the grocery stores in my area looks exactly like the hillbilly, its like a try not to laugh challenge everytime I see him
@Rin_is_my_waifu
Interesting! An actual Dwight or a baby Dweet? 🤔
@Raven014
Oh wow, now I’m wondering what “Look who’s sh****ng in the tall grass” sounds like in an Assuie accent lol
@JawsIsTheNextKiller
Is she almighty and malevolent and does she have long claws?
@ShadowRain
Exactly like the Hillbilly?!
I've run into several Quinton's in halfway houses.
Met a guy who looks like Myers hanging out by my laundry line sheets yesterday...funniest thing...
Puppers is Dwight and Cahla definitely not a Meg. She can cosplay Meg, but similar...not even close.
Claudette works at my local grocery store! No kidding!
All she needs is a green apron to complete the look.....
The Hag reminds me of my mother-in-law.
My face is slowly, over time, turning into jeffs
I can see nothing but Stockard Channing when I see Meg... just picture her with red hair.
agreed... just because she has red hair doesn't make her a Meg. She is far prettier than Meg and has more delicate features.