Fave lore?
Hey people, whats your favorite lore behind an original DBD character? Wether it be survivor or killer π
Mines probably Huntress , I actually have alot of sympathy for her π
Tagged:
Trusted
Hey people, whats your favorite lore behind an original DBD character? Wether it be survivor or killer π
Mines probably Huntress , I actually have alot of sympathy for her π
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huntress.
Huntress
I never cared about the lore..I legit donβt know a single background story of any character in this game lol
So far from we been getting in the archives I would say Claudette
Not including the archives I would say Feng Min and Spirit
But even with the archives inclusion when more tomes come out this will probably be subject to change I'm really hoping my main girl Min has a really interesting backstory. I'd also want a really good one for Legion
Clown.
Nothing spectacular, just realistic and dark.
Wraith going YOINK on that skull 'n' spine.
I like Ghostfaces lore. Jakes cause I relate to being a loner. Kate is pretty cool to.
Ghostface is not a dbd original character tho.
Same
Danny Johnson is BHVR'S character though.
They created this version of Ghostface tho. He uses the mask and name yes but the alter ego of this Ghostface is created by Behavior.
Iβm not much of a lore person
jeff his is the best survivor one in my opinion
ππ