Sounds?

Is it me only,or are sounds kinda ######### again?I can't hear survs at all at times even tho they don't have iron will.I feel like something has changed.

Comments

  • @luka2211 said:

    Is it me only,or are sounds kinda ######### again?I can't hear survs at all at times even tho they don't have iron will.I feel like something has changed.

    Sound gets muffled behind objects now.

  • Were they ever fixed to begin with?

  • They're pretty good here on PS4

  • Sounds are broken. I can't even hear footsteps of survivors running right past behind me and I mindgame myself on tiles while they already left it long time ago. Stupid, just stupid.

  • @justarandy said:

    Sounds are broken. I can't even hear footsteps of survivors running right past behind me and I mindgame myself on tiles while they already left it long time ago. Stupid, just stupid.

    Same. Even when they are injured. They just dissapear

  • my audio completely died mid game after getting some garbled noise from a gen exploding was weird

  • Agree, some sounds especially injury sounds and breath are sometimes weird and lead me as spirit in a different direction. Heared once a survivor behind a window but he was actually in a locker 5 meters next to it. Without stridor btw.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    They're pretty good here on PS4

    Directional audio is terrible on PS4 right now.

  • Yup, sound's f*cked, again. Honestly makes it a little bit of a pain to play this game, honestly. You can't hear people who are right beside you at times, so you lose them. For a game heavily based around tracking, this is a huge issue.

  • I've stopped playing until it's fixed.