I got 12 serum instead of 3.
I try to earn reward for 31 tier of rift and i get "rift reward loading error" or something (PL) and instead of 3 serum i got 12 serum. I dont know how but i earn 12. Will I get banned for non intentional bug?
I dont wanna be banned :/
Comments
Something kind of simular happened to me too but I list somehow 4 serums xD
WHY ARE YOU TELLING THEM???
Keep quiet and don't ruin it for the rest of us!
100% this
Shhhhhhh! Dude, Devs will hear you!
hahaha
Omg, I'm sorry. Dev, please ignore this thread.
Yes, you will be banned. Enjoy the game while you still can. Or buy and start exping the second account.
SHUT UP.
Don't be the good Samaritan, shut UP.
NOT THIS ONE.
Give me a reason why i will get banned (except that bhvr is trowing bans for nothing)
i think too but my account - I would not want to lose it :D