myers game breaking stalk bug

so apparently after watching some youtube videos, myers can stalk and gain EW without actually seeing anyone. zubats newest video shows this as well. this is going to be a hot mess please disable myers until this is fixed

Comments

  • Pretty sure it's just the dedicated servers having issues. A few of his recent videos have been showing how bad the servers can be at times.

  • @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Pretty sure it's just the dedicated servers having issues. A few of his recent videos have been showing how bad the servers can be at times.

    thats some next level issues :/

  • I do think this needs addressing. If they can't fix it in a reasonable timeframe they may need to treat it like the Legion double blade bug. This is quite game breaking.

  • @rch614 said:

    I do think this needs addressing. If they can't fix it in a reasonable timeframe they may need to treat it like the Legion double blade bug. This is quite game breaking.

    it happened to me today 1 game when i was swfing and i asked myself... wait no ones being chased how did he pop EW3? then i saw all the vids and literally screamed

  • I watched a vid, wow that's just...wow... they need to fix that ASAP. Is it only on PC, it might have to do with the dedicated servers. If it's on consoles too tho, that's even worse

  • @rch614 said:

    I do think this needs addressing. If they can't fix it in a reasonable timeframe they may need to treat it like the Legion double blade bug. This is quite game breaking.

    Wait, so you want to ban people for playing Myers??

  • Not necessarily banning. I'd disable the killer and put up notifications about it. This is a more serious issue than an add on issue so I don't actually think banning for Myers is the solution.

  • I'm pretty sure he lost the amount he gained after a little.

  • @rch614 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831080#Comment_831080

    Not necessarily banning. I'd disable the killer and put up notifications about it. This is a more serious issue than an add on issue so I don't actually think banning for Myers is the solution.

    Alright, because I remember that the devs haven't disabled the legion adding and instead they banned players who abuse it.

    Disabling myers is the only logical step if they can't fix it asap.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831097#Comment_831097

    Alright, because I remember that the devs haven't disabled the legion adding and instead they banned players who abuse it.

    Disabling myers is the only logical step if they can't fix it asap.

    Yeah I should've specified. Addons were easy to ban for and it didn't impact an entire killer. But agreed, only logical thing is to disable him.

  • @HamdaN said:

    so apparently after watching some youtube videos, myers can stalk and gain EW without actually seeing anyone. zubats newest video shows this as well. this is going to be a hot mess please disable myers until this is fixed

    I saw the video too. I played some myers since then and that didn't happen to me. Idk what's going on.

    @ohheyitsbobcat said:

    Pretty sure it's just the dedicated servers having issues. A few of his recent videos have been showing how bad the servers can be at times.

    They are having some issues alright. The amount of times I get a hit on a fastvault at a time I really should not get hit at all is off the hook.

    Rarely it works properly and the killer gets a wallhit. I know the timing and it is really frustrating getting a hit when I should not get one.

    Last huntress even hit me through a wall.

  • @rch614 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831080#Comment_831080

    Not necessarily banning. I'd disable the killer and put up notifications about it. This is a more serious issue than an add on issue so I don't actually think banning for Myers is the solution.

    Did devs disabled bugged sprint burst or wake up? No. As survs abaused it as hell. Now experience what killers did whith that gamebreaking bugs.

  • Huntress should be disabled as well, right now you can throw hatchets through the shack. I ######### you not, try it. All you have to do is to kiss the wall and while the hatchet is in windup a little bit of it will stick through the wall and you can ez pz throw through it.

  • @Endstille said:

    Huntress should be disabled as well, right now you can throw hatchets through the shack. I ######### you not, try it. All you have to do is to kiss the wall and while the hatchet is in windup a little bit of it will stick through the wall and you can ez pz throw through it.

    Happened to me a few hours ago.

  • @Ksoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831097#Comment_831097

    Did devs disabled bugged sprint burst or wake up? No. As survs abaused it as hell. Now experience what killers did whith that gamebreaking bugs.

    Dude what is this attitude? I think there should be no tolerance on abusing bugs, the devs not acting properly doesn't mean it is okay to exploit or that they should not disable it now.

    If you have one abusing that try to go to the corner as soon as she has to angle herself a bit or when there are 2 walls it will not work.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831296#Comment_831296

    Dude what is this attitude? I think there should be no tolerance on abusing bugs, the devs not acting properly doesn't mean it is okay to exploit or that they should not disable it now.

    No point in arguing. People will still abause gamebreaking bugs anyway. And you can't do anything about that. Except "please don't do it" witch will be ignored.

  • @Ksoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831320#Comment_831320

    No point in arguing. People will still abause gamebreaking bugs anyway. And you can't do anything about that. Except "please don't do it" witch will be ignored.

    Just sayin if there is gamebreaking stuff, devs should disable the affected things until it is resolved.

  • @Ksoni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831097#Comment_831097

    Did devs disabled bugged sprint burst or wake up? No. As survs abaused it as hell. Now experience what killers did whith that gamebreaking bugs.

    Again these were perks and not an entire killer.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/831097#Comment_831097

    If that was the case, then Myers should have been banned for over 2 months now.

    It's not the killer that's the problem. It's dedicated servers. So many killers have issues with them right now.

    Myers and Ghost Face both can do the stalking bug.

    Hag and Trapper traps can move from where they actually placed them.

    Huntress can throw through thin walls if she hugs them close enough.

    Plague's vomit despite hitting the survivor on her screen and them doing the whole "got puked on" animation and sounds, won't actually be sick at times.

    Wraith can sometimes not be uncloaked when stunned, and sometimes can move at full speed when uncloaking.

    Leatherface and Billy sometimes just can't break pallets with their chainsaws. They may just animation cancel, which can be used to stop and chase someone quickly.

    These are just some of the bugs that were introduced. I can think of twice as many at the top of my head. Let alone the main issue of the servers right now which is just terrible latency for everyone.

    So do we disable half of the Killer roster because their bugs are a symptom of the dedicated servers being terrible? Or do we go to the root of the problem and just disable dedicated servers during this ""test"" and fix them to work properly?

    Other killers having bugs and whatnot because of servers doesn't change that this one in particular is pretty bad.

    And yes I've been wanting them to shut off servers for weeks now but they don't seem to want to do that. The next step after shutting servers off would be to disable a game breaking killer until they get their stuff in order. All of this is assuming they can't fix it soon.

    Again, I want them to disable dedicated badly.